BigMtnMnds BigMtnMnds 31-35, M 4 Answers Aug 23 in Health

listen to him, stay with him but let him alone if he have the need to stay alone, try to make him his favorite food, and try to be like he wasnt sick. Se him as a human not as a victim

Best Answer

The small things mean a lot. I recently lost someone to cancer. He had a friend who would come daily and just sit. Some days chatting and others just sit. One day a passing remark was made about grapefruit. The next day the man brought two grapefruits over. He was listening. It was an extremely kind gesture.

Best Answer

Boy that's so hard. My best friend died from cancer (*I have to say it because it can happen) and what she wanted most from me and what I made sure she got, was to be treated normal and not like precious glass.

They feel trauma enough and they need a strong shoulder. That 'shoulder' can be you being his normal friend. So however you've always been, I'm betting that's what he wants more than anything, is to feel normal with you. That's a gift.

Best Answer

I'm sorry about your friend :(

Best Answer

Thank you, I will never forget her. I loved her like a mother and I still get tears thinking about her. It's really important that you just be yourself with him. If you find it hard sometimes (and you might) talk it out with someone else, but just be strong for him. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and I hope he recovers. Things progress every day.

Best Answer

Just be there for them when they ask for help

Best Answer