This is for my inlaws who treat me like pure **** and play favorites between my daughter and their other grandkids. They always do and say the snoodiest things to us and I'm done trying to play nice! Mother inlaw and Father inlaw are in thier early 50's, Sister inlaw #1 is 16, and Sister inlaw #2 is 30.
OutOfMyHead83 OutOfMyHead83 26-30, F 19 Answers Aug 28, 2011

While avoiding jail is generally a good idea, getting revenge without hurting someone is just no fun at all. You don't have to physically cripple someone to get even. Mentally crippling someone is just as enjoyable and very legal.

Best Answer

The best way to get revenge on someone is to ignore it and move on.

Best Answer

I have been dying to ask this! You beat me to it!

Best Answer

Something involving their toothbrush.

Best Answer

kill them really fast. THink about it: if they feel no pain.... did you HURT them? NO! And you won't have to deal with them anymore. So there you go. May the force be with you.

Best Answer

Somebody call the dork police, and tell them to bring a net!

Best Answer

I think mind games are the most fun to get back at someone .If I were in you place I would wear a low cut blouse to your in laws and let POPS and the men in the sister in laws live get a good ole view down your blouse. I think it would be great fun to watch them get a woody and try to get more of a look. How sweet it would be to know that at that time their thoughts were about you and not them. Just think of how irritating it would be to the ladies if they caught “their” men looking or better yet hard.

I worked with this real B..ch once she was a real pain in the rear. then I found out that she always wanted the toilet paper to roll over the top and would get upset if it didn't. with the help of some of my female friends

the tp was always on backwards for her. OH she would get PO and have a fit......lots of fun and it just made her look stupid.

Best Answer

The best revenge is living well.

Best Answer

Put superglue in their eye dropper.

Best Answer

oh man.....

Best Answer

Blindness? Sounds like assault. Pretty sure you could go to jail for that.
Damn there's some evil people on here tonight.

Best Answer

That would depend on what you're seeking revenge on!

Best Answer

Pour a fat fat fat bucket of green slime on their heads somehwere in public. Like you were on Nickolodeon. That is a very great and highly underused tactic for revenge.

Best Answer

Showing them that whatever happened doesn't phase you. Continue to treat them well.

Best Answer

Sometimes mentally crippling doesn't work, physically showing the person how much rage you want to inflict and teach them a lesson not to mess with you again, then so be it thats how you want it. For me I rather beat the living 16th chapel out of my dad for many reasons but physically crippling can be severe to certain people who are frail and can't stand blows, better ignore them for so much that they'll get mad and they'll feel what it feels like to be pissed like if you were being disrespected much.

Best Answer