This girl calls me a geek and treats me like she could break me in half like a toothpick. She's about 5'8 and 90% of her weight looks like fat. She's approx. 160 pounds. She talked about smashing my face because I arrived in class early and she said stuff on facebook on her wall ''oh yeahh i went easy on him i cud break him in half in a second ha'' I want to try and shut her up because she beat up my old friend once, and broke his jaw too. She also beat up his mother (I'm not even kidding) so i need to know how to make comebacks to these kinds of 'girls'. (I ain't afraid of hitting a girl, btw, if they want equal rights so bad, I'll give it to them!)
hobbyyt hobbyyt 18-21, M 16 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Apparently she DOES own the place if she can beat all of you up.<br />
Have you considered she may be a rogue reincarnation of Jesus?

Best Answer

I could make her pratfall to the ground in as little as 5 seconds if I wanted to, but it's kinda dangerous (to her)

Best Answer

Mm, I'm sure you could if she didn't have the ability to walk on water. Makes an easy get away, it does.

Best Answer

lol about the Jesus thing

Best Answer

Lmbo....good stuff! X-)

Best Answer

Tell her you were raised to respect women and then break into R-E-S-P-EC-T and tell her the only dif between her and Aretha is Aretha has doesn't have hairy balls.....and walk away

Best Answer

Thank you for the great visual! Heehe :)

Best Answer

If she starts something, then you end it. Until then ignore her or tell her to **** off.<br />
If you start something, however, it will end with you getting punished for it. That's not worth it.

Best Answer

It's her who initiates it. eg. something nothing to do with her, like she intentionally wants to fight somebody.

Best Answer

I mean, if she starts something physical you can defend yourself and injure her in the process. Words can be met with words, and if she's going to insult you without ever backing it up, she's clearly a coward and an idiot.

Best Answer

wow, sounds like a you know what from....now here's an antidote or witty come back as you said, always remember only counter act violence is with love,beside look at some her angles , as one might be she likes you from within......but was never taught about it ?<br />
another possible angle could be acting that way, to cover up her hideous features or something ? because never know whether she was a bullied victim at one time too ?<br />
or simply got teased often others coming up, so much is on the screen right now that indicates she's suffering from kind of phsyscological disorder, well have helped some

Best Answer

Write back to her facebook post. <br />
"Do you feel better now? About yourself perhaps? Do you feel stronger, prettier? Well done. I am glad i could assist you in whatever it is tragic enough to make you go to these extents."

Best Answer

Tell her to learn her place and get her fat *** in the kitchen. And also say ***** you wanna talk **** like a man than why don't you take a hit like a man and just get in her face and look intimidating.

Best Answer

To be honest, just ignore her until she takes it to a whole new level.<br />
I can't remember any given time where a girl gets the blame for a lad hitting her... It won't end well on your behalf.<br />
Some people are just all talk.

Best Answer

Tell her that she does not have to project her shortcomings onto others, give her your most disdainful look and suggest she seeks counselling. People who threaten violence generally do so out of bravado and rarely follow it up with actions if you stay calm and stand up to them. She just sounds like a bully.

Best Answer

Dude, in cases like this, just be a tattletale.

Best Answer

say nothing until after you have head butted her actions speak more than words

Best Answer

You don't have to be witty. Just call her out on being a fat pig. She's probably acting that way as a defense mechanism to hide her insecurity so all you have to do is tease her.

Best Answer

She's like it to a lot of people. She thinks she looks really pretty and she's shallow about people who aren't as, quote 'glamm' as her.

Best Answer

Well there you go! You've found her Achilles' heel.

Best Answer

Well she'll probably kick your a$$ and then some! Put it on YouTube please!

Best Answer

I am 19 and can overpower a 14 year old guy, then I think I'll be able to take her. I watch MMA and I could make her pass out on the floor in 3 seconds if I wanted to

Best Answer

Well that's pretty lame, while you sit on your a$$ watching it, she's probably actually doing it! Just cause you watch it doesn't mean you can make her "pass out in 3 sec." Unless you bore her to sleep!

Best Answer

search 'rear naked choke' you can make people pass out in seconds if you know what to do to defend yourself

Best Answer

I don't need to, I've trained in mma myself so I'm well aware of techniques!

Best Answer

Lol... you right on...

Best Answer