These are a few of my favorite Video game channels:
Dlive22891
TheRPGMinx
Entoanthepack
RiskRim
I recommend checking them out :D

Best Answer

madeyewlook

Best Answer

What do they do?

Best Answer

She does makeup and cool tutorials, its amazing to watch the transfermations of this girl, amazing.
She has hundreds of videos and is so good. COOL!

Best Answer

Well I'm a dude. With man stuff made of manly things. So... Not interested

Best Answer

GO and look, dont be a dillhole. I am a dood too, but you have to see it to understand it.

Its more like Hollywood FX.

Why even ask for suggestions if your not going to go and take a look anyway.

Best Answer

I never said I'd check it all out. And what straight guy would be interested in make up!!!!!??? You're crazy.

Best Answer

Your a narrow minded little man, when the zombies get you, I will laugh.

Best Answer

I like the ones about tiny homes, it is fascinating for me to see how efficient some of those small homes are and imagine how low their energy bills are to heat and air-condition them. I admire people who don't need a lot of stuff to survive but the really good use for them is replacement housing after someone loses a home or for the homeless in some cases. I would love to see a community of them set up somewhere, a real community where people would help & look out for each other.<br />
Faircompanies is the name of one good You Tube channel about alternative housing. I also like to watch the hoarding shows on You Tube. Hard for me to understand how people can let their home get in such a mess and not take a little time to gather up garbage on a regular basis and toss it in the trash bin.

Best Answer

I'm with u all the way. I love the idea of just surviving on what I have or need. If I could I'd get one of those houses and would love to live in a real community. It'll be so peaceful

Best Answer

I was thinking of this yesterday for some reason. I don't know how life got so complicated and expensive. People need to live in what they can afford and to be able to live comfortably in their budget. It'd be good to have a place where a person could have a garden spot, composting, recycling, and community support wouldn't it? I don't know how they'd weed out the ones who shouldn't be there, and it wouldn't be a commune exactly just a community of like-minded individuals who would help one another.

Best Answer

But it'll have it's downsides too. Some guy could be cooking meth next door. But it'll be easier to notice which neighbor let their dog sh!t in your yard lol

Best Answer

There'd have to be some way to filter out the criminal element. Maybe have a contract where people would have to do some volunteer work or whatever and if they didn't they'd get kicked out.

Best Answer

Lol you're talking about a gated community. Maybe it'll be better if there was just a landlord and a good one.

Best Answer

Not necessarily a gated community more like a cooperative. People moving there by referral or whatever.

Best Answer

Ok I see. Then it's more like an experimental thing. What does the government call such things?

Best Answer

A pilot operation?

Best Answer

The government is the problem. City councils outlawing boarding room homes caused a lot of the homelessness and they didn't want to cooperate with entrepreneurs who sought to fill the housing need for those who were homeless. About time they pulled their heads out of their A$$es and stopped letting the rich & corporations rule.

Best Answer

Rhett and Link + Rhett and Link 2<br />
Pewdiepie<br />
FluffeeTalks

Best Answer

No childish stuff and you say Pewdiepie.... Great job with following instructions. Who are the rest?

Best Answer

older people watch pewds to... lol
check them out yourself you idiot lol

Best Answer

What the hell is that?? Just tell me what the others are jerk

Best Answer

The Piano Guys. I just love them!

Best Answer

What do they do? I should of told you guys to describe them lol

Best Answer

Ok, they are a couple of men. One plays the piano and one plays the cello. They have done video and song all over the world and have had some celebs. (musical) appear in many of the videos. Songs like the theme from Lord of Rings to conteporary songs. Look them up they are awesome. I think your going to love them as much as we all do.

Best Answer

I like it but I'm not a big fan of piano

Best Answer

It's really more cello than piano and other intruments added in. Honest, it's more contemp. than traditional.

Best Answer

Maybe I'd be interested in my later years lol

Best Answer

Ok, fair enough. Hugs sweetie!:)

Best Answer

Didn't we do this question earlier?

Best Answer

Not exactly. This is a tad bit different

Best Answer