mylifeundecided mylifeundecided 16-17, F 9 Answers Sep 25, 2011

Invite your friends to a skydive and have a party waiting on the ground

Best Answer

have a movie night with your friends

Best Answer

I suppose it depends on what month u were born in. If it was a winter season you could go with a Winter Wonderland party!

Best Answer

smoke weed. no im kidding thats a stupid idea.... seriously dont..... i dont kno if u live in canada, ontario but i go to wonderland

Best Answer

Forget partying & start inventing your future so when you're middle-aged you don't look back & say "damn, I wasted a lot of time doing stupid things with people I no longer even remember."

Best Answer

some people are able to do both,(party & work toward a good future).It's nice to have fun memories, it's also nice to not be poor when you're older.It's good to have balance & a few wild times , but don't forget your future or your self-respect.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Now is the time TO party. You don't want to look back and think, "Damn, I wasted all of the good years worrying about the future." Live in the moment!

Best Answer

Have a party, invite your friends. I always liked theme parties so i can dress up a little. Hire a band and dance.

Best Answer

Go buy a hamster

Best Answer

but you can't really play with a hamster....

Best Answer

Yes you can..... buy one and find out....

Best Answer

lolz

Best Answer