Besides those, that's all I can think of either. Juice, tea, drink mix packets/water flavor, kool-aid. But you covered all those already. There's fruit-flavored bottled water...but why when you have the drink mix powder. Ummm...the only answer can be, water.<br />
Wait a second. Soft drinks are all carbonated. Juice and flavored sugar water are not carbonated. Carbonation is the only difference. <br />
Just carbonate the flavored water I guess...no then we are back at soda.<br />
I know!! <br />
Herbal shakes. hehe. I know, hippy-ish. But really, like a smoothie. A fruit smoothie. With vitamins and stuff.<br />
Yes, smoothies. That's my answer.

Best Answer

Ohh yea that's right. I forgot about SMOOTHIES.

Best Answer

Flavored carbonated waters, they're only 75 cents for a 33 ounce, and the lemon lime is phenomenal. I also like the strawberry, and peach.

Best Answer

If you can stand the flavor Virgils "zero" sodas. I loved their "REAL diet" sodas, but they just "improved" them and now I hate them.

Best Answer

Anything with artificial sweeteners in it is NOT healthy by the way.

Best Answer

Ive tried those before in the past. The one I tried was called Diet Rite cola and it was okay. I just dont like the weird sugary after taste those zero drinks have. UGH

Best Answer

Kombuca,

Best Answer