The reason I ask is because for the past year, I have noticed that when I get depressed, I don't want to talk. At all. Or move. This has never happened before. Usually, I felt like talking or doing something would make me better, but I've been basically frozen in place and not having the strength to even make my vocal cords move. It's been worrisome.
bunnistar3000 bunnistar3000 26-30, F 4 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Depression

Anger. Withdrawal. Sleeping longer and feeling continually tired despite the amount you've slept. <br />
Go see your Dr, no sense in suffering needlessly.

Best Answer

I know I need to. I've been putting it off because I have a large hospital bill from a surgery I needed earlier this year. I'm also afraid of the medicine they will put me on because I've already been told I can't take anti-depressants. &gt;_&lt;

Best Answer

Yoga, classical music and wine all helped me.

Best Answer

Thanks for the tips!

Best Answer

Yeah maybe the wine wasn't my best suggestion - but it really did help me.

Best Answer

For me its not eating. Normaly I am a huge emotional eater, but when I gret too depressed I just dont want anything.

Best Answer

I did that in the past. I wish it was still the case, I could afford to lose a few lbs! =/

Best Answer

I understand completly :)

Best Answer