I'm not a young kid; I'm not in the prime of my life. I have severe health issues, plus no reason to go on personally. I'm asking someone to please respect and help me with an intelligent answer. My death isn't about to affect anyone.
deepscar deepscar 46-50, F 19 Answers Mar 27 in Health

To answer this would violate the terms of service I agreed to when joining this site.

Best Answer

Um. No. You have kids , and I like your answers to my questions.

Best Answer

Somehow I would think a 50 year old man would have more resources than a social website to figure out how to end his life. And then ask for respectful intelligent answers? As if you would know the difference. Regardless, most over the counter drugs are only going to get you a night in the hospital having your stomach pumped. Tell your doctor you have extreme back pain and when you go in grimace a lot and walk slowly like the pain is unbearable. They will send you to a specialist. Tell them the same thing. They will send you for an MRI, but first they will give you a presc<x>ription for real painkillers and anti-inflammatory. See the pharmacist. Go home, skip the MRI. Empty all medication into a blender with vodka and Gatorade. Destroy the bottles. Take your shake with you to a drive in movie theater. Make plans with people for the rest of the week. Do not leave a note. Enjoy the movie and chug your shake.

Best Answer

In God's heart you still have things to do here,my late husband took his life we had 3 boys and have never been the same.Please kneel by you bed side and ask God to hold you pour your heart out to Him He is real and knows your needs please get some help life at it's worst is worth waiting for an answer.

Best Answer

Your life is worth living Keep your head up God don't put on no more than you can handle Everyone go through some type of problems in their life

Best Answer

I love your answer and you are right we all go through the deepest valleys in our life and there is a true God He waits with open arms to help us I know I have been through the deep dark ones and one day I was blessed with the warmth of the bright light it changed my life forever.

Best Answer

Don't do it sweetie, we love you!

Best Answer

aw, thanks, that's very sweet of you to say.

Best Answer

Problem is, mortal death isn't "the end", even if YOU think it is...heaven or hell awaits you, and "your" believing or not believing in them won't change thier reality one bit...Judging by the things you've posted, Jesus "isn't" your Savior, so whether this is just a need for sympathy, or a serious question, remember, "eternal" damnation is a VERY LONG TIME.....

Best Answer

I support Euthanasia but as long as you are here and able to write this, perhaps you would like to rethink this. Would helping out or spending time with inmates at a charity home make you feel better? Please think about it.

Best Answer

that's a great thought, but I can assure you nobody at all is going to allow me to talk to anyone, not even inmates, or allow me to do voluntary work. I've tried that, and I was denied, due to malicious rumors being thrown around about me. I'm even lucky to have the job I have. Nobody would ever hire me, much less invite me into some kind of group that you mentioned above. I would love to do that, but that's not going to ever become a possibility.

Best Answer

May I ask why is it so? Why would you be denied all of the above? What kind of rumours are these...that are all pervasive?

Best Answer

who would even approve such a thing? anyone that I would have to go through to do some kind of thing like that, would deny me for sure. I wouldn't commit murder, but I would do something really bad if it meant I could live life on the inside. Rumors like I'm this monster, this awful person; people were stalking me, taking photos of me, and I had gotten some death threats, too.

Best Answer

I see. Do you happen to have any mental health issues apart from your physical ones?

Best Answer

I've been labeled all kinds of things, things I vehemently disagree with. I will say that I am dealing with PTSD, but as soon as you consider me mentally ill, mentally unfit, or mentally incompetent, is when you have reduced me to the lowest you ever can, and I feel injured to my very core. I see how others are classified and viewed for their mental illnesses, I don't want to be like that, ok.

Best Answer

Of course, trying to generalise and trivialise health issues is very hurtful and also insensitive. If you feel healthy then you probably are! Though that does not seem to be your case. You are feeling awful, awful enough to want to die! You must seek and accept help.

Best Answer

I don't want to be in a mental hospital and my feelings ignored with even more potential labels being put on me for the rest of my life. I do feel messed up right now, but I want to be treated like a w hole person, not as little bits and pieces. I can't find anyone who will treat me like that, and I have no insurance anyway.

Best Answer

I am sure you will find an institution or a doctor who will treat you just fine. Don't just give up like that!

At least have a nice meal first, sure to cheer you up!!!

Best Answer

I have zero faith in the health field industry, especially the mental health industry. I do not believe in any way , in any place, or in any doctor, that I will be treated like a respectable human being. It won't happen.

Best Answer

all you need to do is go to the golden gate bridge and jump off. Hurry up though they are going to put a net under it to make it harder for jumpers because so many ppl kill themselves on that bridge. If you dont live in Cali then drive out there and go out with a bang. If you dont drive then hitchhike. You may even be picked up by a serial killer then you wouldnt have to do it yourself, and you might even end up on the Investigation Discovery channel on a murder documentary and become famous. If u really want to go the drug route then try a cocktail of xanax, whisky, vodka, methadone, heroin, and throw in a little ketamine for kicks. You can also check out the anarchist cookbook for recipes for all kinds of chemical concoctions. <br />
good luck

Best Answer

You must be near SF . Good answer. I've got a stash of Xanax just in case

Best Answer

At the risk of violating the terms I agreed to when I joined this site, I'd recommend a google search for "exit international." While I do not condone a thoughtless suicide, I do believe in a person's right to choose death when faced with severe health issues or other such reasons.

Best Answer

Hai come to inbox

Best Answer

A bottle of sodium barb ital with 12 oz of 100 proof vodka. 20 minutes you will fall asleep & less than an hour you will stop breathing.<br />
I'll pray for you...may it not come to this.

Best Answer

I will tell you this, you have contributed to my questions on here, and I have seen different answers from you on other issues... I like what you say and it is a huge contribution. Don't stop it. Keep going. It makes a difference. Suffering brings out the best not only in you but in the rest of us as well... We are never stronger than our weakest link, if the link shortened it would be a tremendous loss..

Best Answer

thank you, I appreciate your kind thoughts. I don't know how to go on from here. I really don't want to go on from here. I feel like I've gotten to the end of my line. I feel so pummeled by so many people; that zest for life just isn't in me right now. I want to die because there's no place for me anymore, and it seems senseless to go on and linger knowing there's not that rainbow at the end.

Best Answer

It's hard to say anything rally... I have no words of wisdom for you man...
Hope that the feeling of anguish will pass. And out of the phoenix ashes a new you will arise. It is possible to have an "Internal revolution" and change... But I know not about potential health problems ect... All I say is hang in there and good luck.

Best Answer

dont allow other people to determine your worth. Most people are screwed up anyways. Do things that make you respect YOURSELF. If you are lonely get over it. That is no reason to die. We are all connected and i promise you in the afterlife you will reach that connection again. It is your duty to learn as much as you can from this world so that when you DO die, you can contribute something awesome to the rest of us, via that connection. That is what we will all do for one another. Think about doing some research on material that takes the focus off your depression. What interests you? Go learn about something. There are so many things to read about online, and go on youtube and watch some documentaries on all kinds of stuff. Go to youtube and hmmm, lets see- type in "strange sounds being heard from the sky" or - learn about the 911 conspiracy. Check out "ZEITGEIST" and "The Addendum" by peter joseph. Zeitgeist is an amazing documentary that will keep your attention from start to finish. Just soak in as much as u can about this world before deciding if you truly want to leave it prematurely

Best Answer

Rage against the dying of the light

Best Answer

Euthanasia but please live.

Best Answer

Rat posin worked for me

Best Answer

Drink a bottle of eye-drops. It will deplete the oxygen in your body and you will die.

Best Answer

just one bottle of eye drops, and I'll die?

Best Answer

I think that is how it works.

Best Answer

its a nasty way to go, and not guaranteed. will potentially put you in the hospital and you will feel AWFUL. most eydrops are not lethal tho, you need to find the ones with tetrahydrozoline, which is the ingredient that will poison you. but again, what a terrible way to go, you are better off jumping off a bridge or building so it ends instantly

Best Answer