FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 28 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Hobbies

Some people mistake me for Willis.

Best Answer

That I am an up myself a$$hole. They only half right lol. I'm just quiet at the start

Best Answer

I love that avvie! :)

Best Answer

I am not really a robot

Best Answer

The other day I was described as 'aloof'. Then I was told I was 'foreboding'. I nearly peed myself I was laughing so much, as neither could be further from the truth.

Great question!

Best Answer

That I am mean because I am a bit to brash in my honesty.

Best Answer

a lot of people think i am 10 years younger, naive and innocent...which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Best Answer

that i'm either really smart... and then find out i'm ditsy. or that i'm naive and then find out i can't be fooled. or that i'm dumb then find out i'm really smart.

so it's just a catch22 trying to figure me out!

Best Answer

That I'm a crazy black *****...they don't lie lol. Real misconceptions..that I'm unintelligent, from the "ghetto", that I look "mean" and I'm kinda stuck up. The last two, I'm just shy, introverted, awkward and nervous and not a big smiley type person.

Best Answer

I've been accused of being: too nice

insincere

gullible

unintelligent

Best Answer

That I'm laid back and relaxed. I'm actually under immense stress and suffer depression and anxiety attacks. They just rarely get to the surface until I'm alone.

Best Answer

They think that because I am a Vietnam veteran and have killed many people I have no business finishing my life as a woman. I don't care anymore

Best Answer

Wow. I'm really having to think hard on this one. I'm so liberal with the self disclosure, I don't think anyone I know has any misconceptions about me. I feel like some people on ep think I'm a little to the right of Attila the Hun, and that's a misconception, but it's not common,,,,,,,,,,,I don't think it anyway...

Best Answer

They don't believe I'm a skeleton.

Best Answer

that i am shy and anti social - which none of them are FACTS

Best Answer

I have no clue.

Best Answer

Yes I'm schizophrenic.

No, I'm not going to kill you in your sleep.

No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

No, I should not be admitted.

Best Answer

That I'm quiet and very stable.

Best Answer

That i'm cool, intelligent and ambitious. (I am absolutely none of these things)

Best Answer

I don't smile much other than a smirk... so it makes many nervous having a stoic face

Best Answer

That I'm quiet and shy.

Best Answer