roberuss196 roberuss196 51-55 6 Answers May 15, 2011

iv known some successful swingers that are not married to the love's of their life but on 2nd , 3rd or more marriages and love sex and variety with each other and others --- swinging is almost never successful for couples that love each other devoutedly -- i think to be able to share your spouse with someone with out fear of loss and jealousy it takes a certain mind set to pull it off---- the bad stuff is usually always related to jelousy and low self esteem -- when the new guy that she is with is hung like a horse and gives excellent oral sex to her and she is completely satisfied by him , can you blame her for wanting more and more of him, whether she loves you or not she can't help but want it again and again, -- or if your husband has never had a 5 foot tall perky blonde nympho that adores older men -- and gives him the most unbelievable blow job and doesnt much care to participate with you after you have given her oral to ****** --- that is the sort of stuff that happens routinely so if you can't deal with that don't go there , or it will be the beginning of the end of the marriage

Best Answer

The idea of swinging and 3 some was discussed several times between me a my wife, usually during one of our many hot and passionate love making sessions. <br />
It does add some spiciness to our sex. However; we both realize that it it is impossible to turn that fantasy into reality. We are lucky to realize the fact that our love for each other is much more valuable than any sexual experience. How can someone replace a lifelong happiness with an hour, and maybe less, of sex.

Best Answer

He wanted a swinging experience with another couple, so I went along with it, it only proved to me how much he DOESN'T LOVE ME. I want out of this farse of a relationship. the whole thing sucked

Best Answer

If either one of you has any tendency to be jealous, for any reason, then swinging isn't for you.

Best Answer

Lots of them, but most of them have to do with poor partners in *********, obnoxious guys, men with an uncut penis, men too soft, unclean dudes, men who just want to shoot their load and go. In foursomes it's rarely equal - I had to **** two women I would never have gone out with just because my wife was getting done by their men and they needed some **** as well. Never again.

Best Answer