The idea of swinging and 3 some was discussed several times between me a my wife, usually during one of our many hot and passionate love making sessions. <br />
It does add some spiciness to our sex. However; we both realize that it it is impossible to turn that fantasy into reality. We are lucky to realize the fact that our love for each other is much more valuable than any sexual experience. How can someone replace a lifelong happiness with an hour, and maybe less, of sex.

Best Answer

He wanted a swinging experience with another couple, so I went along with it, it only proved to me how much he DOESN'T LOVE ME. I want out of this farse of a relationship. the whole thing sucked

Best Answer

If either one of you has any tendency to be jealous, for any reason, then swinging isn't for you.

Best Answer

Lots of them, but most of them have to do with poor partners in *********, obnoxious guys, men with an uncut penis, men too soft, unclean dudes, men who just want to shoot their load and go. In foursomes it's rarely equal - I had to **** two women I would never have gone out with just because my wife was getting done by their men and they needed some **** as well. Never again.

Best Answer