Destiny808 Destiny808 31-35, F 18 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Words are the most damaging-you don't forget them.

Best Answer

I can't and I'm crushed

Best Answer

From the outsiders point of view or for someone actually in one?

Outsiders: Having to double check with a partner before going out or calling back friends.

If you're in one: It's best to look up websites for this type of thing, for support and info.

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_help_treatment_prevention.htm

try that

Best Answer

Is it me? Why do I bring this out in him?

Best Answer

You have to understand that isn't nothing YOU have done, and nothing will change unless he realizes that it's not your fault. It's his fault and HIS problem. And he needs to be a man and get help. *hugs*

Best Answer

for god sakes-it's not you-thinking it is just gives him te power.

Best Answer

controlling, jealous, paranoid, possesive, verbal put downs just a real pain in the a$$

Best Answer

Having a "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" personality - acting one way in front of other people and another way when you are alone.

Best Answer

Asking this question is somewhat revealing.

Best Answer

yes it is

Best Answer

Don't wait for too many "first signs".

Best Answer

will do

Best Answer

Not been an expert but l would think its the need to control/dictate how you act

Best Answer

How you feel x

Best Answer

being scard of your partner... he will start dragging u down vurbaly and then it will change to him eventually getting phisically abusive

Best Answer

Words that say .. can't

Best Answer