Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 8 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Health

Christmas day when I was 5<br />
My first bike<br />
My first dog<br />
and the day my beautiful daughter was born.

Best Answer

Going on trips to Colorado, Dallas, Kansas City and Oklahoma.

Best Answer

my marriage<br />
birth of my 2 kids

Best Answer

Let see: My mam haveing my brother, his illness, being wipped, spreading my feakal matter in kindergarden as a rebelion, first day @ school, family chrismass in Cracow, mountain excursion and laudreading with family, being bulied, failing entry exams, night with my girlfriend, weaking up in hospital after accident, wayting for corrective operation, immigration, detentiion in Singapore, arrival to Austraia, travel to India, marriage, birth of my children...

Best Answer

I have so many! some are good, some are bad. When I was 21 I took out a line of credit and left the country (Canada) to live with a man I met playing xbox in Australia. We lived together for 3 1/2 months and I came back, I don't regret it but i'm still paying off that stupid line of credit and i'm 26!! terrible I know!! <br />
Not this summer but the one before I met a much older man online through his message on youtube and we met me in Jasper and we spent a week together travelling and camping. It was quite fun!! <br />
Lots of good times though, that is what life is about :)

Best Answer

Well, there's the one where i get rejected and my heart is shattered. Jolly.

Best Answer