i love my mummy XD

Best Answer

awwww :)

Best Answer

I'm a divorced mum so I encounter them all the time. It's very unattractive when a man wants to attach himself to me as an additional child. The signs are: 1. assuming I want a man to move into my house, 2. looking around expectantly at meal times. 3. looking shocked when the clothes he left at my place are returned, unwashed, in a ripped shopping bag.

Best Answer

When he has to verify everything you say with his mom like a second opinion. I hate that. Mummy's boys are very unnattractive.

Best Answer

when his mother still folds his undies.. <br />
.<br />
not the worst breed.. but be prepared to marry his mother 2.. lol

Best Answer

When he calls the mum (at the other end of the planet) on what bleach to use on good shirts, and he bought a toilet bleach and insisted that the mum said that's what she used at home. And that clothes are meant to be ironed wet despite the domestic helper insisting that the 'dripping wet' clothes when ironed will stink the next day. When he accuses you of lying about what the mother said to you. When he has no common sense even when he has graduated from a post graduate degree while his mum had only stayed home all her life.

Best Answer