AlreadyFallenInBlue AlreadyFallenInBlue 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in WTK

buy her lots of alcohol

Best Answer

I talk sweet and soft to them and seduce them

Best Answer

Is that why they call you stud muffin?

Best Answer

it could be but actually, this girl that had a crush on me gave me that nickname it was love at first sight so there wasn't much talking I had to do to make her love me

Best Answer

stutter, lose ability to decide which words i'd like to use, sometimes avoid eye contact by mistake, try to be funny and hope for the best.

Best Answer

online is all compliments and alot of ;-]] but in real life you can't stop staring and smiling at her. I just can't help myself

Best Answer

I'm normally pretty shy and quiet, so it's probably not as obvious with me as with some people, but I smile more, talk more, and make more eye contact and physical contact. The physical contact seems to be what guys notice the most.

Best Answer

I don't flirt. If I am interested I will just tell her.

Best Answer

blush, stutter, get nervous, and flirt awkwardly since i don't think i do it well lol.

Best Answer

Disclose the first couple fetishes.

Best Answer

I don't flirt. I'm horrible at it.

Best Answer

I sometimes try to make eye contact, and when they look back, I quickly look away.

Best Answer

So when I'm flirting should I just stare at him and never break eye contact until I'm forced to? And on top of that, should I give him a creepy smile to show him that his hotness makes me smile? Or is that too obvious?

Best Answer