Mine are: bad grammar, people who drag me into their drama, seeing huge messes (I have OCD), and people who can't believe what my name is and ask me very stupidly... *my name is not common
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

When people refuse to take no for an answer. I hate when people insist that I eat more when I am full or drink more when I have reached my limit.

Best Answer

oh god i hate that. They try to co-op their eating guilt with you. FRiggin adults i swear

Best Answer

Agreed. That is always the worst feeling -_-

Best Answer

DEAD! My ex in-laws were good for that. So after many warnings it took the fact that I puked all over the table for them to stop trying to stuff my face.

Best Answer

maybe i should try that so my family doesn't make me stuff my face...

Best Answer

Even my husband does it...I think people just can't stand to see a skinny person not eating...

Best Answer

hate this too. i was on a great diet that i lost lots of weight last year. i told a new co-worker about it and she is on it. now she wants to make me be on it too. i don't want to right now. i've told her that. but every freaking day she comes in and asks if i'm back on track yet. i'll be back on track when i feel like it. leave me the hell alone!!

Best Answer

Loud noises from modified car mufflers.

Best Answer

OMG! Add in loud music as well.

Best Answer

While I agree with "bad grammar" --- I think my "hot button" is disrespect.

Best Answer

Drivers who dont use their indicators.

Best Answer

People pushing their shopping carts against other peoples cars...

Best Answer

that actually happened to me...some grandma pushed her cart into my car...as i was in my car about to get out...she looked at me and i gave her to evilest look ever...she acted like nothing happened...smdh

Best Answer

Lol. Aren't they precious?

Best Answer

no, not like that lol.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

People driving fast in parking lots.

Best Answer

you are not alone in disliking that...

Best Answer

People who walk around with a chip on their shoulder and take it out on everyone else around them or poor grammar and punctuation.

Best Answer

While I do have a few, for me Injustice tops them all

Best Answer

pedestrians who walk out in front of your car like they own the world. one guy walked out in front of me on the highway and luckily i saw him BEFORE i hit him. he didn't slow down or stop. until i honked and he turned around and started cursing at me. wtf? dumb @ss.

Best Answer

OMG that's crazy! Something similar happened to me..but this dumb a$$ threw an egg at my car...as i was driving. I was sooo pissed.

Best Answer

geez that's awful! i bet you were!! do they NOT understand.....pedestrians DO NOT have the right of way? my neighbor has kids that are always in the street and never supervised. cars fly up an ddown that street. what do the parents do? come yell at me cause some kid ran out in front of my car!! seriously, cars are bigger than people. they don't stop as quick. and stuff fails on them. that's why pedestrians can't just walk anywhere!

Best Answer

People pushing their religion on me. I've had every damn religion try and convert me.

Best Answer

people writing on my skin in pen or marker

Best Answer

pets

Best Answer

I agree with the bad grammar---drives me crazy when people try to sound educated and forget basic grammar rules. It is wrong to say 'between you and I' or 'for you and I'....remember prepositions are followed by ob<x>jective pronouns!! I know it's trivial - but you did ask.

Best Answer

Uploading manga raws on an english website >:(

Best Answer