Mine are: bad grammar, people who drag me into their drama, seeing huge messes (I have OCD), and people who can't believe what my name is and ask me very stupidly... *my name is not common
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

When people refuse to take no for an answer. I hate when people insist that I eat more when I am full or drink more when I have reached my limit.

Best Answer

oh god i hate that. They try to co-op their eating guilt with you. FRiggin adults i swear

Best Answer

Agreed. That is always the worst feeling -_-

Best Answer

DEAD! My ex in-laws were good for that. So after many warnings it took the fact that I puked all over the table for them to stop trying to stuff my face.

Best Answer

maybe i should try that so my family doesn't make me stuff my face...

Best Answer

Even my husband does it...I think people just can't stand to see a skinny person not eating...

Best Answer

hate this too. i was on a great diet that i lost lots of weight last year. i told a new co-worker about it and she is on it. now she wants to make me be on it too. i don't want to right now. i've told her that. but every freaking day she comes in and asks if i'm back on track yet. i'll be back on track when i feel like it. leave me the hell alone!!

Best Answer

Loud noises from modified car mufflers.

Best Answer

OMG! Add in loud music as well.

Best Answer

While I agree with "bad grammar" --- I think my "hot button" is disrespect.

Best Answer

Drivers who dont use their indicators.

Best Answer

People pushing their shopping carts against other peoples cars...

Best Answer

that actually happened to me...some grandma pushed her cart into my car...as i was in my car about to get out...she looked at me and i gave her to evilest look ever...she acted like nothing happened...smdh

Best Answer

Lol. Aren't they precious?

Best Answer

no, not like that lol.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

People driving fast in parking lots.

Best Answer

you are not alone in disliking that...

Best Answer

People who walk around with a chip on their shoulder and take it out on everyone else around them or poor grammar and punctuation.

Best Answer

While I do have a few, for me Injustice tops them all

Best Answer

pedestrians who walk out in front of your car like they own the world. one guy walked out in front of me on the highway and luckily i saw him BEFORE i hit him. he didn't slow down or stop. until i honked and he turned around and started cursing at me. wtf? dumb @ss.

Best Answer

OMG that's crazy! Something similar happened to me..but this dumb a$$ threw an egg at my car...as i was driving. I was sooo pissed.

Best Answer

geez that's awful! i bet you were!! do they NOT understand.....pedestrians DO NOT have the right of way? my neighbor has kids that are always in the street and never supervised. cars fly up an ddown that street. what do the parents do? come yell at me cause some kid ran out in front of my car!! seriously, cars are bigger than people. they don't stop as quick. and stuff fails on them. that's why pedestrians can't just walk anywhere!

Best Answer

How chicks think almost every guy they meet or who meets them is looking to have sex with them, as if they know a guy's preference and are sure he wants them like that. It's a big ego trip there.

Best Answer

it's sad that women think that. it's sad that there are not more men that think like you. the problem is that too many men push for sex. like it's just a part of dating.

Best Answer

LOL. I never think that. I agree with that one.

Best Answer

I don't push for sex, and I know a lot of other guys don't either. Females usually assume this about us more than anything because they just want to seem desirable in the eyes of most men. They try to play up their appearance because they have insecurities and need to think men want them.

Best Answer

you are very right. most women do. but not all of us. just like not all men want to jump into bed with a woman. we all think that because of people that do act that way. and they seem to outnumber those that don't.

Best Answer

Women don't understand male desire. They take it for granted and assume that just because men are more CANDID AND EXPRESSIVE about sex and wanting women that it means we just go for any woman anywhere at any time. Women forget that men are selective and still have preferences. How in the world could all or most men possibly want a woman just because SHE thinks they want her? Doesn't work that way. A woman who is attractive to one man is just plain or okay to another. Women need to get this.

Best Answer

Exactly. Men are the same way but for some reason women need or want to imagine that guys are so shallow - and then complain about it! Most men want to connect with a woman on a deeper level too.

Best Answer

women do need to. but it has never been explained so good. some women are candid and expressive too. and it doesn't mean we want to jump in bed with every man. but too many men take it that way.

Best Answer

No, men don't take sexually candid women as wanting to jump into bed with every man, but rather we feel that such women are of like minds with us, and if we wanted to have sex with them or talk about sex with them, it wouldn't be difficult.

Best Answer

thanks for explaining as you have. as strange as us women are supposed to be, men are equally difficult to understand sometimes. but i think if we were truthful with how we think then we might understand each other better. maybe that is something i need to work on myself.

Best Answer

Lol! Honestly, men really aren't so difficult. In fact we men make a lot of things we think and feel known to women pretty simply, but women choose to perceive those things in the way they want to perceive them, not how they really are for us.

Best Answer

maybe they perceive them that way because of the way they think. that is not necessarily their fault. just the way their brains are wired. and women are not so difficult to understand either. and some of us actually think beyond nails, shoes and shopping. or don't think of it at all. but beneath it all we all have a heart. and when it is trampled on it hurts. for both sexes. those hurts cannot be just wiped away so easy. so perceptions change. on both sides.

Best Answer

People pushing their religion on me. I've had every damn religion try and convert me.

Best Answer

people writing on my skin in pen or marker

Best Answer

pets

Best Answer

I agree with the bad grammar---drives me crazy when people try to sound educated and forget basic grammar rules. It is wrong to say 'between you and I' or 'for you and I'....remember prepositions are followed by ob<x>jective pronouns!! I know it's trivial - but you did ask.

Best Answer

Uploading manga raws on an english website >:(

Best Answer