Gals who wear "belly button fashion" with fat guts hanging out. What is wrong with them? They think its cute?

Best Answer

Jaywalkers drive me nuts. Especially now that we have rain---and people jaywalk at night, in dark clothes. That's a death wish; San Francisco drivers will run over your *ss in the crosswalk, on a sunny day, and not notice. What are people thinking ?!

Best Answer

people that try to automatically judge and control people. You know the idiot at your office who says stuff like you just won't do x thing for them because you're y. Those people I just want to grab their face and be like: get a hobby, take a vacation and quit thinking I give a damn about your mediocre life.

Best Answer

Power to ya!

Best Answer

No! No! I will never tell you my psychological weakness!

Best Answer

Nooooooooooooo

Best Answer

1) Rude people<br />
2) People who do things only for appearances<br />
3) Smoking

Best Answer

Oop smoking :| I'm in the process of quitting, though. We can make it through this...

Best Answer

lol! Don't worry, my mom smokes too. I don't HATE smokers. It's really the smoke I can't stand.....lol.

Best Answer

Oh, good! ahah

Best Answer

A toothpaste tube without a cap. People that refuse to admit when they've done something wrong. Clothes that are hung in different directions in the closet.

Best Answer

That's why I buy toothpaste with an attached flippy cap. Also, I never ever admit I'm wrong. I just can't.

Best Answer