KoiNoYokan KoiNoYokan 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Hobbies

I don't have a favorite. I love a lot of anime and read a lot of manga. I do like Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. And will pay respect to Samurai Champloo and XXX Holic. But there are always new ones coming out. Currently I am loving Psycho-Pass and K and Code Breakers. Hentai and Ecchi are kind of okay but shows too much unrealistic body fluid. I also hate how the girls sound, so squeaky... so not hot at all. Yes I'm a girl.

Best Answer

Haha too much unrealistic body fluid. That's so true. Great hah. Yes Samurai Champloo is one of the few anime series I won the physical collection of. Wonderful music and voice acting. You know I tried Full Metal Alchemist years ago and just couldn't get into it, but so many people are recommending it so I might have to give it another shot. Great answer by the way haha.

Best Answer

If you want to try toget into FMA, watch Brotherhood. Way better than the first FMA. And yes, Samurai Champloo is awesome. They don't make anime like that anymore... but I do highly recommend Psycho-Pass. There is also another Anime that is so underrated, kind of old but brilliant nonetheless. It's a psychological thriller, titled Monster.

Best Answer

I've seen it a few times but never ended up watching it. I'll definitely check it out!

Best Answer

Kuroshitsuji / black butler is ny favorite and ciel and Sebastian are my favorite Yaoi couple. :3 I like the anime better for many reasons.

Best Answer

Naruto and bleach for the best shounen

Elfenlied chobits and shuffle and Myself urself and rumbling earth and much more for drama

( im a sucker for sad anime i just love them so much )

and geez i love death note and so much i could go all day lol

Best Answer

Sad anime is usually done very well. I totally get you.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Favorite Manga , Thats hard to place, probably Golgo 13 .

Best Answer

Really? I haven't read this one ether ha. It looks good though, I'll check it out for sure. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer

I like alot of Ishinomori's and Tezuka's works , I like alot of obscure or just have cult followings.

Best Answer

Cool, thank you for sharing!

Best Answer

I just luuuuurve all erotic and **** manga, anime and henati period.

Best Answer

Even guro? lol

Best Answer

Haha I love where this is going.

Best Answer

Sadly yes, even Guro.

Best Answer

haha, oh no.

Best Answer

My fave anime are mostly samurai related. Starting to read samurai manga now too, starting with Satsuma Gishiden.

Best Answer

How have I never heard of that before. It looks awesome, thank you for sharing. Dude, read Vagabond. You'll thank me later.

Best Answer

Dude i totally wanted to get it but the guy at the comic store told me issue 1 is out of stock so I have to wait until they get another copy. They had volume 2 but I dont wanna skip the story :)

Best Answer

No, definitly don't skip. I have volumes 1-10 and the 11th one just got translated. To bad I can't just lend them to you hah. I've spent over $200 on that series so far.

Best Answer

Wow, 200 big ones.Thanks though its the thought that counts lol

Best Answer

Ha well I don't always buy manga. I'll read it online a lot of times so when there's something so well done I feel obligated to give back you know? hah

Best Answer

Yeah! Good on ya man. Plus nothing beats having a physical copy too.

Best Answer

i like the car stuff in Initial D

Best Answer

bleach

Best Answer