Jokine Jokine 18-21, M 16 Answers Jul 30, 2012

we're gunna need a bigger boat... - Jaws

Best Answer

: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I'll let somebody else guess the movie lol

Best Answer

Taken?

Best Answer

Yep :).. Cool movie

Best Answer

When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference: the departed frank costello

Best Answer

Thats excellent! Loved that movie.

Best Answer

The departed. <3333

Best Answer

yes it is an amazing movie

Best Answer

What we have here... is a failure... to communicate

Best Answer

il never eat boiled eggs again

Best Answer

not 50 at least.. in one sitting

Best Answer

Ten Bears: These things you say we will have, we already have.

Josey Wales: That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra. I'm just giving you life and you're giving me life. And I'm saying that men can live together without butchering one another.

Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life.

The Outlaw Josey Wales 1976

Best Answer

"Why don't you put her in charge?" & from same flick "They mostly come out at night...mostly"

Best Answer

'I saw my whole life as If I had already lived it.'

Best Answer

"I am big - it's the pictures that got small !"

Best Answer

1."If you're going to become true dodgeballers, then you've got to learn the five d's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!" (dodgeball)

2."Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers." (talladega nights)

3.''Hey, you wanna go out some time?"

"Im a hermaphrodite."

"Baby, I dont care what your religon is! '' (jumping the broom)

Best Answer

grab life by the hounches , and hump it into submission - patches :)

Best Answer

Freakin' a. That movie blew my mind

Best Answer

Patches O'Houlihan's 5 simple 5 simple "D"s does it for me.

Best Answer

"no secret ingredients, it's just you"

Best Answer

a life without love thats terrible love is like oxygen love is a many splendid thing love lift us up where e belong all you need is love

Best Answer

Just when I thought I was out.....they pull me back in. Godfather3

Best Answer