roots2life roots2life 46-50, M 28 Answers May 16, 2012

Dragonheart... it made me realize not all humans are bad, and that there are some dragon movies that is not about killing dragons.

Best Answer

toothfairy. lost all hope in humanity after that one

Best Answer

Bambi. I saw it when I was a kid. During the forest fire scene I was terrified that the curtains would catch fire and all in the theater would perish. To this day, when a deer walks into a movie theater I freak.

Best Answer

Reality Bites-

I was 15 years old, and ready to embrace a pseudo phasing world of bitter romance and youth in revolt.

Best Answer

Will have to check this film out... thanks ;-)

Best Answer

let the right one in

it cheered me up like you would not believe, the sheer brass-necked cheek of it.

it makes me want to make movies.

Best Answer

There are so many of course, but I would say, Lost in Translation, Shawshank Redemption and breakfast club

Best Answer

What the Bleep do we know. That ones a wonderful trip.

Best Answer

Interestingly enough, Yes Man, with Jim Carrey.

Best Answer

Too many to list. The Notebook, It's a Wonderful Life, Forrest Gump, I liked Anthony Hopkins in Meet Joe Black, The Shawshank Redemption, Rocky, Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart, Troy, and Groundhog Day.

Best Answer

It's A Wonderful Life and Total Recall

Best Answer

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Best Answer

steel magnolias and my girl ... learning about death and the cycle of life .... bastard out of carolina.... a mother should always choose her children's safety first.

Best Answer

The Motorcycle Diaries, The Big Lebowski, Serpico, The Color of Heaven, The Children of Paradise

Best Answer

the note book

Best Answer

Cool Hand Luke

Straw Dogs

Best Answer

The Lost Weekend.

Best Answer

Gladiator

Best Answer