me and my sister wud play footsie and we would restle with our brother and we would also play "get off the couch!" where we would all stand on the couch and try to shove each other off. lol yea we played pretty pointless stupid games but we lived in the country and there wasnt much to do. so we had to be creative. lol
needhelpconfused needhelpconfused 16-17, F 10 Answers Nov 9, 2009

Who can get hurt doing the stupidest thing first!

Best Answer

Old Maid, Go Fish, the game where you slide coins on the floor and who ever gets it closest to the wall wins (Damn!! there went my milk money!), Football, dig big pits in the woods and swing on gape vines and jump in them and of course the usual board games like monopoly, rubiks cube, yahtzee, candyland, stop thief etc...................................

Best Answer

Kick the can with the neighborhood. Fun!!!!!

My sister and I would play "are you afraid of the dark" at night and tell stories with a bucket of water in between us. then proceed to "pour out the fire" at the end. we then would run down stairs to see if it leaked throught the ceiling... we didn't want to get in trouble.

Best Answer

We used to make up characters and play pretend out in the desert for hours and hours. We built all kinds of structures on the sides of hills and dug holes in the desert floor etc built a room out of creosote and bur sage. Some times we played pretend around a fallen joshua tree but the best was when there were some old cars or a large dumping ground than we really got buisy building things.

Best Answer

Red rover, hide and seek, simon says and newspaper wars. Oh and I can't forget the freakin' rubberband gun fights. Those got nasty!

Best Answer

Me, my sister, and the neighborhood kids would always hang out. We all did everything together. Capture the flag, cops and robbers, all kinds of sports. We all made tree forts and played hide and seek in the woods.

I had an amazing childhood. The rest of my life has been ******.

Best Answer

pokemon!

Best Answer

Me and my sis played the game where the floor was lava, and we couldn't touch it as we crossed the room

Best Answer