For me that'd be racism, religious extrimism and opression of women. I mean these topics just stir so much fire in me. I obsess over these issues sometimes to the point where I start wondering when am I gonna focus on happier things in life? Its weird because I never really experienced or been deeply hurt by any of these issues, but I care to the core of my being, have no idea where its coming from. My family says I need to relax LOL does this happen to you?
BiyaBeyondBlue BiyaBeyondBlue 26-30 14 Answers Aug 5, 2011

I get angry when racism, ableism, sexism, ageism are driven underground by political correctness. When the power of the truth is taken away, people can deny culpability. "There is only one sin and it is theft ... when you tell a lie you steal someones right to the truth" Khaled Hosseini

Best Answer

Yes. That happens to me. I hate the way most women are treated in the Middle Eastern countries. It doesn't matter if we are there or not, they will treat their women as they choose to. It burns me up for any people to treat females in a specious manner. I do not like for religions to fight over religion. So stupid. If you cannot get along here, what makes you think you'll go to Heaven?! I hate to see anyone or anything abused and deba<x>sed. No, I won't "get a grip". These things are wrong and more people should stand up as do you and say NO to ill treament!!!!

Best Answer

i hate men that molest children, old silly men thats desperate enough to buy a young woman, and married men that cheat on there families

Best Answer

good answer.

Best Answer

Many many things, actually, too much to sit here an list, I will stick with many.

Best Answer

Abuse towards women, children and animals. Also bullying in schools.. Just thinking about it makes my blood hot.

Best Answer

those who try to stop something that is none of their concern anyway

Best Answer

hmm like who, give an example?
bc as long as I live on this earth and in this society, these issues are of concern to me. Inaction is a form of action too

Best Answer

I don't like when people disrespect other people religion. I hate racism of any kind, l feel like its kind of acceptable to be racist towards people from the middle east, Mexicans. I hate animal cruelty, and factor farming.

Best Answer

Anorexia and the fact that women are seen as items instead of people. And the stupid part is alot of women present thierselves that way. Idiots. They are tools.

Best Answer

soulprodigy - so are you saying that a person is in no way responsible for trying to fulfill an image that society presents as 'normal' or 'beautiful'? Don't we at least have a tiny clue of what we find beautiful individually and for ourselves, without referring to magazines, TV, movies, bilboards or airbrushed photos?

Best Answer

soulprodigy, i do agree with you that we cant blame women for trying to look good to fit in. I do that too, I want to be successful, and I think thats also expected of men. But I think what aprild1913 is trying to say is that for women its really become a struggle, bc of the pressure that women (much more than men) feel to look a certain way. Its much harder being a not good looking woman than a not good looking man... I dont think its ok to succumb to this inequality like its the norm. if we do that, nothing will ever change

Best Answer

Yes, that sums it up well^

Best Answer

Also though, I wasn't only refering to the anorexic issue. I was also talking about women being used for just sex, but at the same time, alot of women present thierselves as nothing more than that. And that's thier own faults for being ignorant. I've seen several women be heart-broken over this, and it's sad, but I believe in order to have the respect of others, you should respect yourself. But that's just me.

Best Answer

DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Best Answer

Abuse of children in any and all forms. There is nothing in this world that makes me so enraged and ready to murder. I would kill for a child, regardless if it was mine or not

Best Answer