such as text messaging and calling?
PurePerfection PurePerfection 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 5, 2010

When someone is texting you and your having a good conversation and all of a sudden they just stop texting you, why were you testing me in the first place. >.<

Best Answer

I find it rude when people walk around stores, speaking loudly, private conversations. I find it distracting and annoying to have to listen!

Best Answer

people let everyone know their business yet pretend like you are intruding on their privacy as they shout into their cell phone about shalala's baby daddy

Best Answer

Cell phones, period. When no one gets hold of you know they get upset. "Why do you have a phone if you don't answer it" Duh. Because I did not want to. When landlines where still the only means of communication...... if you were not home, you were not home. Now everyone expects you to answer whenever they call no matter what you are doing or where you are. Yes, cell phones are my pet peeve.

Best Answer

I hate that no one ever calls me!

Best Answer

My pet peeve is people who insist on answering their mobile phone on the train in to work in the morning. Surely they could just leave it on'silent' and enjoy a few minutes contemplation before strting the daily round of work?<br />
The work day starts too soon as it is, those precious last few minutes are valuable to me!

Best Answer

TEXT MESSAGING>SOMETHING I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR IT'S LOOKS STUPID and IT JUSTTAKES TOO MUCH EFFORT TO PRESS ALL THOSE LITTLE BUTTONS

Best Answer

The fact that they ring.

Best Answer

People standing in front of the register talking instead of paying attention.... or working the register while on the phone...

Best Answer

I don't have one. <br />
My life is still very full and satisfying.

Best Answer