I am currently in the process of writing a story. And two of the characters (a brother and sister: brother is around 40 years old and younger sister is 28) are Armenian. What are some features, traits, characteristic of Armenian people? I want my characters to be as realistic as possible. What kind of skin tone, hair color, behaviors, physical features do they inherit? Thank you!
PurePerfection PurePerfection 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 31, 2010

I'm Armenian and I will answer your questions. Well, Armenian girls usually have light skin color , dark hair (black, brown and reddish brown ), mostly have brown eyes and some others have green and blue. Their body type is called curvy. Most of them have curly long hair. Whenever we go, we don't forget our history, culture and other traditions .Armenian guys have big eyes, black or brown hair mostly, again we have green and blue eyes guys too. Family is very important for most of them.That's all I noticed within my culture.I hope this information will help you.

Best Answer

i am armenian male. we are clever. we are world champions in chess. we have black hairs and eyes, thick eyebrows. average armenian male is srious, brave, but not romantic. average armenian male living with codecs of "thiefs in law". it's mean that we can't use bad words near girl, can't lie without serious reason, can't hit other male for fun and many interesting things. we like to drink vodka and cognac. and play Blot, it's a card game. armenian males don't know english well.

Best Answer

they have armenia written on their birth certificate.... physically written on it by a computer or typewriter...<br />
i will not answer it that can be racist... not to sound to much like a prude *****, sorry if i come off that way...

Best Answer

I'm an american...I am the same as anyone else.<br />
My family comes from 2 other country's...so I really don't know how to answer that.

Best Answer

my best friend was armenian. their accent sounds romanian. They have black straight fine hair and black(dark dark brown) eyes. Tall. Skin is somewhere between oriental and mexican with an olivey beige undertone. Since she is the only person from armenia I know, I cannot comment on other armenian features.

Best Answer

I don't know what you are talking about.

Best Answer

We have strong noses. Noses that give us character. No cute little turned up noses. Noses that can take in a lot of air. We are trained from the cradle to be true to our culture, faith and family.

Best Answer

Well , Armenian women are somewhat petite , with long-dark hairs (often curly) , deep brown eyes , sometimes green or blue most are fan of a sport . <br />
Men are in average stature(approximately 5'7''-5'8'')(Me `6') , have dark hair , deep brown eyes , very sturdy body build , very long face. <br />
Armenians have narrow nose with bridge .<br />
Hope , I answered well :D

Best Answer

i am onehundred percent armenian born in the united states. i have dark brown hair light brown eyes. and i was born with a unibrow.lol. its long gone. i am a medium build with nice accets. lol. i am 5'4 full lips and large eyes and a medium sized nose. our food is great.

Best Answer