southernstar1987 southernstar1987 22-25, F 15 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Motherhood

i like Carissa Ellie Harmony Jada Kami Mackenzie Nadia Paisley Rayne Saige Tabitha Unity Vivianne Willow

Best Answer

Cute:)

Best Answer

Talia

Best Answer

it may be japanese but the meaning is pretty good the name is sakura its japanese for cherry blossom a beautiful tree that grows in japan and near the black shops in england in west yorkshire leeds i plan to have my gf who im gonna marrys if we have a daughter or if we even have kids daughter to have the name sakura as its an uncommon name to my knowledge.14

Best Answer

Thats cute

Best Answer

ye i got the idea from naruto where theres the crazily strong girl naruto has a crush on who always beats him up in shippuden and has pink hair the same colour as a cherry blossom tree which im hoping on the day of her birth i can have a seedling of one planted in the garden if she was to be born so they would both grow old at the same time.

Best Answer

What ever name you pick, don't try to make it less common by spelling it in a weird way...

Best Answer

Not my style

Best Answer

I know it's kind of "old-fashioned," but I like Elizabeth.

Best Answer

Yes I do to

Best Answer

I think Tori is beautiful. :)

Best Answer

;) yes

Best Answer

Hannah, Pyper, Scarlett

Best Answer

Michelle, Stephanie, Lauren, Alexandria, Danielle, Ariana, Adriana, Angel, and MaryKate

Best Answer

Elaina Ellen Beverly Darla Darlene Lenore Camille June<br />
April Deodre Gwendolyne Lupe Pricilla Yvette Helene<br />
Iona Appolonia Andrea Constance Frieda Charlotte Musette<br />
Lila Lucille

Best Answer

Cute ;) Camille is one of mine to

Best Answer

I love my daughters name.Naomi. we had a baby boy, buy if a girl it would of been Mia. our other daughters name is Cheyenne.

Best Answer

I have boys already and this is my last one so I want to make it special. My boy though i named them Wyatt and Christian

Best Answer

Saige, Reanna Marie, Seianna, Shayna, Mirandi or Miranda.

Best Answer

those are pretty

Best Answer

Millicent.

Best Answer

That is one of mine

Best Answer