BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 13 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Hobbies

Don't try to con a pro. That is all. :)

Best Answer

The idea that you could actually be both... A professional convict, since there already are plenty of convicted professionals!!!

Best Answer

Too much thinking, not enough doing.

Best Answer

Some are good some are bad and some are worse and some are better.

Best Answer

Hihihihi

Best Answer

: *

Best Answer

Well, I suppose with a Pro you could count on getting whatever bizarre undignified thing you were prepared to pay her to do but not be able to look her in the eye at church on Sunday, and with a Con, he probably has the connections from "the joint" to find you a new church but it's the Westboro Baptist Church.

Best Answer

seriously, how long did it take you to come up with this **** huh ?? XD

Best Answer

They're helpful in emotional calculation, but not everything can be solved numerically.

Best Answer

pro's never get caught cons are in jail

Best Answer

decisions, decisions, decisions......

Best Answer

What a talent I must say..!!

Best Answer

ll let me answer your question with a question.

Best Answer

On balance I had to weigh the pros and cons of your question. Since determining balance requires a point of reference I decided to remove all obstacles and projected myself into space so I would have no reference point. Then I realized I was the only point of reference and I contemplated the pros and cons of that. I had to hurry because I couldn't breathe. <br />
I attempted to point out a few ideas but I got no feedback and they drifted away from me. pointed up but since I was the only point of reference I started to feel down, that was impossible despite the sinking feeling. So I contemplated the pros and cons of that. Which brought me to an epiphany, I pointed at myself and I became the whole point. Unfortunately it occurred to me that it's not polite to point. I contemplated that. And at that point I realized the circuitous nature of your question and I was cornered. Of course there were no corners and I had to contemplated that. The "pro" of your question is you're not the one who had to come up with the answer which is clever of you, but at least now you're probably "con"fused by the answers you've received. <br />
I'm leaving you now, I need some air.<br />
JH

Best Answer