Hwtyjr Hwtyjr 16-17, F 13 Answers May 1, 2012

My favorite came from a 20-something schizophrenic girl. She was diagnosed just months after marring her husband - the young Dr. It was very sad. I was in the hospital with a friend visiting a family member, another patient.

This schizophrenic girl kept staring at me from across the room, and it began to make me a lil uneasy, so when she charged over to me, I was white-knuckling a pillow and looking for help. She got right in my face and said very seriously...

"You have nothing to fear, but fear yourself" And then she just walked away. At first I thought it was a funny misquote, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized how significant it was. It's helped me a lot to go forward when I get fearful, and I thank this young Dr;s wife often.. I hope she got the kind of help she needed, as I got on the day she helped me I'll never forget her..

Best Answer

Do as I say, not as I do.

Best Answer

Hello mama!!

Best Answer

? it didn't print ? oh well

Best Answer

Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.

Best Answer

At least you try than never - M.Jdn

Best Answer

be the change you want to see in others :)

Best Answer

Whether a man thinks he can or thinks he cannot, he's right.

- Abraham Lincoln

Best Answer

Spot on with this one. I wish more people understood and applied this.

Best Answer

"courage isnt the lack of fear but the ability to act inspite of it." - Mark Twain

"I have been repeating over and over again that he who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honour by non-violently facing death may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden. He has no business to be the head of a family. He must either hide himself, or must rest content to live for ever in helplessness and be prepared to crawl like a worm at the bidding of a bully." - Gandhi

Best Answer

birds with the same feathers are all idiots

Best Answer