Hwtyjr Hwtyjr 16-17, F 12 Answers May 1, 2012

My favorite came from a 20-something schizophrenic girl. She was diagnosed just months after marring her husband - the young Dr. It was very sad. I was in the hospital with a friend visiting a family member, another patient.<br />
This schizophrenic girl kept staring at me from across the room, and it began to make me a lil uneasy, so when she charged over to me, I was white-knuckling a pillow and looking for help. She got right in my face and said very seriously...<br />
"You have nothing to fear, but fear yourself" And then she just walked away. At first I thought it was a funny misquote, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized how significant it was. It's helped me a lot to go forward when I get fearful, and I thank this young Dr;s wife often.. I hope she got the kind of help she needed, as I got on the day she helped me I'll never forget her..

Best Answer

Do as I say, not as I do.

Best Answer

Hello mama!!

Best Answer

? it didn't print ? oh well

Best Answer

Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.

Best Answer

At least you try than never - M.Jdn

Best Answer

be the change you want to see in others :)

Best Answer

Whether a man thinks he can or thinks he cannot, he's right.<br />
- Abraham Lincoln

Best Answer

Spot on with this one. I wish more people understood and applied this.

Best Answer

"courage isnt the lack of fear but the ability to act inspite of it." - Mark Twain<br />
"I have been repeating over and over again that he who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honour by non-violently facing death may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden. He has no business to be the head of a family. He must either hide himself, or must rest content to live for ever in helplessness and be prepared to crawl like a worm at the bidding of a bully." - Gandhi

Best Answer