The child molester has assaulted her children once before.
MordecaiandRigby MordecaiandRigby 16-17, M 10 Answers Jul 2 in Parenting & Family

My mother stayed with my stepfather even after she found out that he had molested my sister. My sister disowned/divorced my mother.

Best Answer

Good on your sister. I hope she is doing okay.

Best Answer

The molestation wasn't the big thing to her, but she never got over my mother's betrayal.

Best Answer

Narcissistic and desperate for a man. Same thing probably happened to the mother as a child so it may seem "normal".

Best Answer

Denial is an exceptionally powerful emotion. If this is your immediate family I'd go to a councillor or the police. Said mother cannot be trusted to do what's best.

Best Answer

I watch steve wilko; and most of these woman are fat-old, ugly *******. And because of this, they know no one will **** them except the sick pervert.

Best Answer

Was it necessary to describe those women in such a hateful, mean way chesshottie? How about they have no sense of self worth, extremely low self esteem, etc. Not very Christian of you

Best Answer

How about **** those ******* who let those men touch their children.

Best Answer

Right! Who cares how low their self esteem is? That is just selfish. Her needs should never come before her kids.

Best Answer

What? That's just sick!

Best Answer

She might be afraid of the child molester, or simply be in total denial.

Best Answer

She's ****** in the head?

Best Answer

are you being molested? Serious question

Best Answer

No

Best Answer