Lady Gaga answered this with a song "Born This Way".

Best Answer

You rock! MADE AS INTENDED!

Best Answer

anal reasons mainly,I suppose

Best Answer

went to your profile and thought :This is a great guy ! But then I saw MTUTD....disgusting

Best Answer

Maj is back-

Best Answer

Being gay is not something you 'just do' or decide on a whim...unless you have issues...(don't we all though)...NOTHING MAKES SOMEONE GAY....it is not something that happens when some event happens or something you sit and ponder on and decide ..'hey I am not having luck with the ladies why don't I just become gay'......

Best Answer

You don't convince yourself that you're either gay or straight, you accept yourself as who are. All human embryos are female until the Y chromosome kicks in to make some male. That being said, I strongly believe that your sexuality as well as gender is determined in the womb. Most mothers of gay sons that have come out will state that they always knew there was something different about their son.

Best Answer

Females in general....

Best Answer

I disagree with the premise of your question. I think in most cases it's not a choice but a predisposition.

Best Answer

They get sucked into it.

Best Answer

They are what they are, just as you are

Best Answer

Being gay is not a choice <br />
It is not like going in to a store and buy a loaf of bread

Best Answer

Smelly Women

Best Answer

Gaiety ?

Best Answer