im in the mood to watch some soul crushing depressing movie, any suggestions???
metallheadd metallheadd 18-21, F 45 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Requiem of a dream...put me into a bad mood for days...Blue Valentine....Passion of Christ...Boys dont cry....Monster....

Best Answer

requiem was gut wrenching to watch but well worth it, these should keep me occupied for awhile thanx :)

Best Answer

happy soul crushing!! keep some anti-depressants ready...

Best Answer

i said i wanted to watch a soul crushing movie and i just finished watch 'boys don't cry' and im pretty certain my soul is crushed. that was one powerful movie especially since its based on a true story :/

Best Answer

What Dreams May Come. That one hit me where I live.

Best Answer

The Virgin Suicides

Best Answer

ahhh amazing movie/book! gotta love Lux

Best Answer

If you want depressing and bizarre, you could watch "Clockwork Orange". Someone who posted another question mentioned something about a movie called "Twelve" being dark and depressing. I've never heard of it.

Best Answer

clockwork is defiantly a movie that's stuck with me for years, it has some really cool concepts in it

Best Answer

I was pretty depressed after watching 'Pay It Forward'. So much so that I never watched it again afterward.

Best Answer

That had a very happy ending

Best Answer

I hate tearjerkers.

Best Answer

Me too~I imagine you have known true sadness, I have, after my own heartache, I never wanted to watch it portrayed on screen again. Tragedy cured me from wanting to watch these kinds of things.

Best Answer

Same here, Hillbillycrone. My life has been sad enough- I surround myself with happiness and joy now.

Best Answer

Boy In the Striped Pajamas

Best Answer

read the book definatley sad.

Best Answer

a disturbing one is black swan.

Best Answer

My Sister's Keeper. I watched it last night... and even though you know what's going to happen right from the start, it doesn't make it any better at the end. Most depressing movie I have seen in a long while.

Best Answer

District 9, the ending depressed me...

Best Answer

Leaving Las Vegas.

Best Answer

when the wind blows.<br />
A cartoon from the 80's about an old couple trying to survive after an atom bomb drop.<br />
David Bowie and Roger Waters do a soundtrack, so its not exactly a barrel of laughs.<br />
Another one I watched a few weeks ago is the Aussy flick Walkabout

Best Answer

Kazaam, Like Mike, and Space Jam.

Best Answer

Angela's Ashes

Best Answer

“The Green Mile” and “World Trade Center”.

Best Answer

'To Kill a Mockingbird'<br />
'Precious'<br />
'Schindler's List'<br />
'Sophie's Choice'<br />
'The Elephant Man'

Best Answer

"Stolen," "Aftershock"

Best Answer

Where the red fern grows. <br />
I was a child when I saw this and NEVER again~

Best Answer

sounds interesting...

Best Answer

It's super sad. An awful movie for children in my opinion.

Best Answer

'Tenderness"

Best Answer

Skyline may be depresing to some people cuz all humans are killed, whats worst than that...

Best Answer

Das Boot<br />
Black Swan

Best Answer

Eraserhead

Best Answer