Well not much, just watch out for... oh, nevermind that. ... Ouch, that must've hurt! ... Oh, ack, forgot that was there... Oops, sorry about that! ... whoa, that was close.

Best Answer

Ouch stubbed my toe hehe... *peeks around* The rest looks good F :)

Best Answer

Violins playing beautiful music, a brilliant sunset of pinks and oranges on a windy hill high above a country town, the shining bright blue eyes of my first love in the darkness of a cold quiet house, the piano compositions I'm writing (mostly preludes...slow and sad), The Colts football stadium from the field where I'm crying with joy, a beach on an island in the Caribbean where the water is clear and warm filled with colorful fish, my best friend lying on the ground, dead. My baby niece cooing, a pirate ship where everyone is drinking rum, the top of a resort where a kitchen is fine and open to beheld by any dining, a desert farm where the earth is raw and open and desolate, and albino peacock walking towards me then stopping in the Ozarks, a bus full of kids singing together while riding down a bumpy, hot road.... so much. so much.

Best Answer

Anytime.

Best Answer

Well, I believe I should set up camp... lots to view in your mind :) I love the violins playing music and the beach on the Caribbean island... Nice..

Best Answer

Feel free :) lol I've been very blessed with what I've seen. Wish I could share it all with everyone.

Best Answer

Lots of rock and roll

Best Answer

Think 76-hour-good-bad-acid trip

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

You in???

Best Answer

I'm in.

Best Answer

Gtk (happily.lighting.your.dmt.loaded.pipe)
Let the adventure begin :)

Best Answer

never been on acid, but that would make for one interesting walk through..lol

Best Answer

(smiling) DMT is the slow-burn-starter. Acid trips are great when you LIKE your fellow trippers and are in a totally blissful state of mind. If done outside of these feelings, acid can be demonic-locked-in-hell.

Best Answer

That damn ringing in my ears

Best Answer

ariver slow fast choy calm deep an shallow just like life lost another long reply an am to dam pissed to redo it it was very good for me may be later now l am tired so river is calm an deep

Best Answer

chaos

Best Answer

Hoping you can do a better job chatting with the voices in my head...They speak spanish and I have no clue as to what they are saying.

Best Answer

*walks in * :) "Como estas cabeza de Izzy??" ... They said they are enjoying life and to get them a Margarita ;) hehe

Best Answer

Cricket sounds.

Best Answer

lmao .... I like crickets :)

Best Answer

Regret,, Although I don't know how it may sound or look like.

Best Answer

You'd see random flashes of bad memories, and you'd hear that bastard voice telling me how things are never gonna change and that I should just give up.. I really wouldn't recommend it

Best Answer

Well, I've got a point to make while I'm on that walk. You , don't , EVER. Give. UP.... then I'd post Post-Its everywhere on the walk, just to remind you each day... and you'd never hear that again if I went through. *hugs *

Best Answer

That would be nice, but I'm pretty sure it'd find a way past anything you put there. Its a right ***** trying to ignore it all the time

Best Answer