soulfulms soulfulms 56-60, F 9 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Depression

Patience, motivation and determination. Must find those things within yourself to get better. At least for me.

Best Answer

that's all it took?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Well, honestly, it depends on what chemicals your brain is lacking. There are medications that can help your brain in producing more of that chemical. I take Zoloft for mine

Best Answer

Honestly...I destroy what makes me depressed or remove it from my life in every way shape and form possible.

**** all this liberalist bullshit about "we need to learn how to cope"

When it is my life, my feelings, and my home and mind that is being invaded I go from moderatly liberal to closed minded conservatist pretty damn fast.

Best Answer

look at your diet!

Best Answer

is high protein the better diet?

Best Answer

not necessarily, most bigger towns have a community adult-education place (you know, you can take cooking, or exercise classes there?) they might have a nutritionist who could work with you on that! You could be allergic to something and some allergies cause depression!

Best Answer

beer.

Best Answer