Their Poise, and Frailty. Their kindness and Compassion. The warmness within their hearts. The Smile they transmit when they are loved and pampered. The gentleness they give to us. The unwritten language of Spirit and Soul between us. A certainly Majesty that prevails which cannot be explained.<br />
Never break their Hearts, with Betrayal. But, some men don't deserve a woman of such quality.

Best Answer

Thank you for the award. Women are the Miracle which no one can match. They bring life...... That's a Miracle. I respect that. It was a Woman who gave me Life. My Father, impressed me to honor that obligation of life.
You deserve the credit, my friend.

Best Answer

That we have breasts...I am sure they would like to have a pair attached to them to rub and stroke all day long hahah...sorry just had too....

Best Answer

haha you're probably right!!

Best Answer

my answer is not sarcastic baby. a damsel's looks and everything about her is admirable. her boobs are delicate and her *** is silky smooth. indeed we admire baby. even from backside girls look beautiful so much so that guys look them from back without batting thier eyes lid. woman ur an angel..

Best Answer

Awwwww!! thats a sweet response

Best Answer

groundedness and emotional intelligence

Best Answer

I lOVE this answer!!

Best Answer

i love women - our civilization is doomed in feminine values don't achieve some kind of ascendency

Best Answer

I have to agree with you on that one!

Best Answer

i meant 'if' not 'in' - hopefully that slip wasn't Freudian = ]

Best Answer

no, I knew exactly what you meant!! :D

Best Answer

i know, but it's a mad world - all the more insane because all the madness is normal and natural!

Best Answer

I guess everything about them lol the fact that there guys and we are girls lol too much stuff and ill be coming back here to check here eventhough most of the answers will probably be sarcastic lol:/

Best Answer

lol thanks

Best Answer