hes away at school and he wants me to mail him stuff like cookies etc. and obviously i've got the cookies and wrote a little letter but what are some other things i could send along with it? NOTE: i'm not sending him my underwear so don't suggest it, it's just not the type of person i am.
1234567890ad 1234567890ad 18-21, F 14 Answers Sep 24, 2009

UNDErwwwwww... Oh, er, soap?

Best Answer

I was gonna say underwear too...Send him some pictures

Best Answer

You can look up how to make an origami fortune cookie out of paper, and then put your own little paper fortune inside! My boyfriend did that to me recently...he even put it in chinese lol! It was adorable <3

Best Answer

A album full of ur pics..He would like them..I think tats he best gift a bf can get! Because u r driving his life! Ur pics give him instant acceleration!

Best Answer

Send him little momentos of places that are important to the two of you. Maybe a menu from "your" restaurant, or a small stone from a park. Anything that says you and home to him.

Best Answer

You can make him a small scrapbook with pictures and souveniers of the times you are together, a picture fr<x>ame with a picture of you both or one of just you, a dvd or cd he likes or one you make for him, pre-stamped envelopes and stationary, a small stuffed animal, gift cards to places where he likes to go (movies, starbucks, walmart, book store)

Best Answer

lol i can't answer this question now b/c anything i was going to say was going to be sexual....like buying a deck of cards with "positions" and sending him one every so often...ones you'd like to try obviously...lol <br />
BUT...if you're going for the cute/sweet thing...Hallmark has 'coupons' he could turn in when he sees you, or sweet/sexy notes...fun and cute, and not too over the top :)

Best Answer

LMFAO @ Fleshlight! OMG, I haven't thought about one of those in 3 years! <br />
Anyway, to the asker of this question...<br />
Depending on how serious the relationship is, go buy a date book/planner, address it to him and write your name down in the space below each day of the year. Include a note that says, "I'm always here for you." He'll think it's sweet. He might even cry. ;-)

Best Answer

a nice picture of you.

Best Answer

Ha, I was totally going to say underwear...ANYWAYS...a sweet card, his favorite candy, a cute pic of you, funny love cartoons from the newspaper, some of your perfume for his pillow (if you guys are corny like my husband and I), a good book or DVD, a picture that you've drawn or painted, a T-shirt....lots of options girl!

Best Answer