HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

All perves... each and everyone.... it's just the degree to which they can control their urges and 'behave'.... protect yourself and always be wary of men. There are decent ones out there, but they need proper vetting and to prove themselves first..... If a 30ish guy is hitting on a 16-17 year old then he isn't likley to be a 'decent' sort and he's best avoided. Always remember a swift kick to the 'nads works wonders in getting any man to behave!

Best Answer

he doesn't hit on me o.O

Best Answer

Just take care, be wary.... keep your spider senses tingling... there are decent guys out there.... just guys who are that age should know that 16-17 year olds can be vulnerable.... still if he gives you space and time then I guess things are OK......You also have to give things time and to keep things going at your pace.... (is this all to cryptic?)

Best Answer

I don't know. I don't know what you know, but I am not a typical a typical 30ish man. I am Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, Cutter, Bi/Gay (which ever you prefer, I see no difference really), but you shouldn't like a man that old anyway.

Best Answer

i'm obsessed with him :O

Best Answer

I don't know what to tell you except to take it easy. You may regret it later in life. Besides what kind of person would he be to act? I have dealt with sexual abuse and it messed me up real bad.

Best Answer

It depends on what You do know already.

Best Answer

I give up, what?

Best Answer

i'm serious xD

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you're asking specifically ???

Best Answer

But someone your age shouldn't be getting involved with one.

Best Answer