wearelove wearelove 41-45 6 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Singledom

Sit back and watch the world make a mess of itself.

Best Answer

Yea, but can't you do these things if you're NOT single?

The reason I ask is that I'm single.. have no friends in this town and it feels like such a cold & bitter place. I go to bars, shops, even church and I find it to be very self-segregated among genders (with women preferring to be in groups that exclude men.. especially in churches) the men seem friendly, but the women seem REALLY cold & bitter

I know they're not ALL like that, it's like the doors song "when you're strange" my perception just seems to notice the coldness.

I want to do some things (enjoyable things) that I couldn't do if I were NOT single because it might make me feel better about my situation.

I tried going to a ***** club (can't do that if you're not single!) but.... yuck! I hated it! all it did was remind me of how cold the women around here really are & made me feel like a pervert. I left ASAP.

I want to do something that distracts me so I don't notice myself being single & wishing I wasn't, but puts me in a public place so that the universe could put me where I need to be for this situation to change.

Everything I can think of involves a solitary activity.

Best Answer

You sound so much like myself. Hang in there mate.

Best Answer

Go to the bathroom lol

Best Answer

Ideally they can really do absolutely everything by themselves except be with someone else.

Best Answer

go to a movie , take yourself out to lunch , go to a bar and chat up anyone who will isten

if your an introvert find a really good book , answer questions on ep, take yourself to the driving range or batting cages , enroll in a gym

Best Answer

Coffee shops and internet, hiking/walking, take classes

Best Answer