Politician's salary ! It's a never ending story...

Best Answer

Air to put in my tires at the filling station. $1 just to add air.

Best Answer

you PAY for that????

Best Answer

I've looked all over for a place that has a "free air" sign, but no luck. At that point, I've wasted gas that I could have saved by just paying the $1 for air at the other place.

Best Answer

Tolls on bridges & roadways. They are such a rip off plus a safety hazard.

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

subway, bus, train fare. also extra mandatory college expenses. isnt the tuition enough of a robbery?

Best Answer

Tampons. I never asked to be a woman.

Best Answer

I live on a private road along with 20 other families, there are 5 of them that refuse to contribute to the cost of maintaining the road, I hate having to pay their share. I hate paying taxes when I know my money is going to either support some welfare queen or make a payment on some bureaucrats Mercedes, I always feel like I am being robbed.

Best Answer

I hate paying for sevices from rude people. I make sure they won't get my business again.

Best Answer

gasoline, and anything pms related.

Best Answer

I can't stand paying for food to consume, seriously what a waste!

Best Answer

you know if we had some kind of miracle pill to never need nourishment again or only once in our life how much greed in the world would disaapear?

Best Answer

Women that want to stay friends

Best Answer

Home owners association fees, outrageous medical insurance premiums and taxes

Best Answer

hate paying so much for gas....

Best Answer

Gas is not the cheapest in the US, it's cheap in the middle east and Argentina. Here gas is $2.99 a gallon

Best Answer

well i remember when it was less than a dollar....what am I not allowed to complain???? But you are right, it could be worse.

Best Answer

Music

Best Answer

my crimes

Best Answer

water,air for my tires.rocks,mistakes others have made et.al

Best Answer

Bags. We have a bag tax, not only at the grocery store (which is understandable) but at the mall, etc...Ridiculous in my mind.

Best Answer

For every plastic or paper bag my purchases are put into, I am taxed 5 cents. It's not much, but it's something. Especially on top of sales tax.

Best Answer

Life, death, taxes, insurance of any kind, processed foods, pharmaceuticals, war, anything with built-in obsolescence.

Best Answer

I think that all books, papers and college educational needs should be for free.<br />
I`m as a student don`t pay but my parents do.

Best Answer

food and drink for the family when out on an ordinary outings,..i can kiss goodbye to at least $50.

Best Answer