Ask him what his goals in life are and what he's currently doing to reach those goals.

Best Answer

I have already talked to him about this and seeing as we go to the same College I already know his major and what his career is.

Best Answer

Ok then next important one is asking him what he wants in a woman. This way if it's not you, you can jet.

Best Answer

If it gets to that point which I hope it does, because at least I know if he truly likes me or not!

Best Answer

*facepalm*

Best Answer

So this ended up coming up and he said he liked me a lot and then I told him I liked him a lot, so now I guess we are a thing and is seeing where it will take us. :)

Best Answer

*headbutts you*

Best Answer

What are you favorite pets?
What are you favorite subjects?
What do you do on weekends?
What is your favorite food?
Do you travel?
Do you like adventures?
Do you read books?
Do you play sports?

Best Answer

I think I should clarify something. I've been hanging out with him for 3 weeks now or more every weekend. We drink together on weekends and this is the first time we are ACTUALLY hanging out together sober though we have had long talks and I have slept over with him twice(but have not done anything but kiss and hold hands). Tonight we are having a movie date at his place and I'm really nervous to see how it goes and what I should ask seeing that I have already talked to him about his future, family, some of his past and as for the weekend things, he is usually with me.

Best Answer

Oh...Why not talk about yourself? And see how he responds? Behavior is more important than talk. And to learn how someone behaves takes more than 3 weeks.

Best Answer

Yeah true, but I also don't want to sound self centered.

Best Answer

I think you should talk about the important events that will be occurring for you in the near future, and see how he responds. If you are serious about someone, then you need to know how they will handle your lifestyle and schedule. Simply talking about what you are going to be doing today, tomorrow, and this weekend, should give you an indication as to the person behavior. And they should be able to respond with their plans. If they don't then this will become an issue in the future.

Best Answer

Anything and if he likes you he'll laugh at all your jokes and will find any excuse to be near you

Best Answer

You think so? We've had kind of a date night before and it went really well, but since we talked about a lot of things then, I'm not sure what to ask or talk about now. I don't want to make it awkward and say "So what are we? A thing? Couple?" Because that would not only scare him away but would also be rushing something.

Best Answer

expand on what you've already talked about. Dig deeper! Talk about the subjects you both like. I think taking it slow is very wise but dont wait too long or he'll lose interest.

Best Answer

Yeah, but we have been hanging out for 3 weeks now or more, I know he is really into Skating, Alcohol, Snowboarding, and playing instruments!

Best Answer

Do you enjoy any of the same

Best Answer

I mean I wish I could skate, and snowboard. But he also likes boxing and I am into boxing I just don't do it as a sport like he does. He goes to the gym everyday like I do so we talk about that. He loves dogs, and so do I. He hates scary movies, and I like them only if I'm watching it with another person because they scare me. I know that he works at a Ski Resort in the winter. I know that he enjoys Fashion just like I do.

Best Answer

To be honest I don't think there's anything there you haven't listed anything real that you share. Its all superficial.

Best Answer

That's why I was asking what to ask so I can get to know him better!

Best Answer

its a hard one to answer. I find out who a person is through how they treat people, how they treat you. What they laugh at, what makes them angry. Ask him about his family, what makes him happy, give him hypothetical questions where you pretend a friend needs advice.

Best Answer