guitargirl23 guitargirl23 26-30, F 19 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Loneliness

EP, walk the dog, listen to music, cook, clean, read.

Best Answer

Think about all the good in your life. Sometimes its easy to forget how much we actually have in our lives.

Best Answer

I sit and think about all those that I could have sworn to be my closest companions. Truly and honestly the only close friend that I have is myself and that's even hard to trust at times. I sit and figuratively collect all my thoughts and emotions in a bucket and hope that one day someone who actually gives a damn about me will reach out a hand to help me overturn that oversized monster.

Best Answer

There is nothing inherently wrong I think to feeling lonely. It maybe feels negative but ah, watching the telly, relaxing, and making yourself a lovely snack or meal is hellishly great after a week of work!<br />
It is also very very important to get some fresh air. Go out, and buy a newspaper/comic or whatever even if it is pouring/snowing/etc.

Best Answer

go to movies

Best Answer

i just find something to do...go to the movies, pat the cats, start a project, sometimes i just go to bed and hide.

Best Answer

Looking at my dragons bring me peace. I love soft electronic music, and tinkering with something interesting.

Best Answer

I go lookin for you and now you not on,,me lonely again....

Best Answer

earlier i would watch some of the books from my collection, these days i watch some of my favorites songs on youtube

Best Answer

GuitarGirl, it seems that your loneliness could be a catalyst for some intensive songwriting & composing sessions. Performing live is a fabulous way of sharing your energy with an audience who may be lonely too.

Best Answer

Why forget? Loneliness draws you back into yourself. Dont numb yourself but be yourself. Sit on a bench, close your eyes and listen. Walk in a forest and feel that you are part of the world. That you are, without the label man, husband, child, handsome, ugly, fat, or whatever. Be like a cat, basking in the sun.

Best Answer

Watch TV, look at the internet, listen to music, sing a song, think why you are here.

Best Answer

sometimes I drink... not the best solution... or I text a friend or try to call someone, also it does not always work... going for a walk or listening to music, or messing around online can help too

Best Answer