reallygoodperson reallygoodperson 41-45, F 15 Answers May 14, 2012

listen to sweat music....

Best Answer

Meditate=3

Best Answer

***** gripe and complain !!!

Best Answer

angry birds on my cell, kindle, i have a few times chatted with the plp in other cars, this one time traffic was bad i was hungry so i got out and made me and this lady in the car beside me a sandwich from the shopping

Best Answer

lol that's awesome. :-)

Best Answer

thx i cant deal sitting for too long in one spot so i feel let have a party. always a reason to make new friends

Best Answer

me too :-)

Best Answer

Thanks for choosing mine as the best answer. Its good to know that the strange things i do during traffic pays off.

Best Answer

Txt...or EP

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I like to play with myself and get someone beside me to join in!

Best Answer

Flirt with the guys in the cars next to me by blowing them kisses, or flicking my tongue at them or giving them a sexy smile and a wink or brushing my hand across my chest then giving a "oh that felt nice" face... just to see their reaction.

Best Answer

Sing, Dance, Make faces or movements to the cars next to me. Flip people off. :P

Best Answer

Stupid stuff to make people take a second look. Especially when one lane is moving. Make faces, stick out my tongue or lip sync outrageously or air drum the steering wheel like Keith Moon on a three-day drunk.

Best Answer

see if there any nice women around,usually there aint,all fat things most of the time

Best Answer

:-O....ouch....if they only knew what you were thinking.

Best Answer

mmm i think i like what i see there

Best Answer