me first!

Best Answer

it could be me!! but I've got more chance of being hit by lightning

Best Answer

Could be rigged.The computer knows all the numbers played.Can calculate the most numbers being played.Lottery officials can omit those numbered balls.You never see all the numbers rolling around.

Best Answer

its all a conspiracy aye! only makes the rich richer preying on the poor.

Best Answer

As Tom Leykis once said " Lottery is the poor peoples tax"

Best Answer

It gets you addicted using the very powerful partial reinforcement- you win some, you lose some. The fact that it's possible to win more brings you back into it. <br />
It's a taste of money to buy them all of the time, though I guess they're okay a couple of times a year, just for kicks. But it's gambling, even if people don't think of it as such.

Best Answer

Never understood the fascination. Yes, some people win big, but the odds of that are just so small. And if you want to support charities, why not give the whole ticket price directly to them?<br />
Then again, I've never understood the urge to gamble in the first place...

Best Answer

And a pretty long phone call at that. :) Exactly.

Best Answer

far easier to be hit by lightning several different times than to win a lottery

Best Answer

Scratch tickets are for losers.

Best Answer

Nobody really wants to win. They are addicted to that momentary rush of adrenaline when they think "Oh this MIGHT be the winning ticket".

Best Answer