sunflower90 sunflower90 22-25 14 Answers Mar 3, 2012

When you feel that way, maybe you should go to be around other people, or in a public place where it would be really inconvenient or impossible to do that kind of stuff.

Best Answer

Can you imagine how angry you'd be at yourself for ruining that years record. Turn it into 2 years, you're halfway.

Best Answer

Keep in your mind that your body is a unique vessel, the only one of it's kind. It's rarer in terms of molecular make up than the world's most glorious work of art. It's rarer than the cosmos, and sunbursts. It's more precious than diamonds or gold, more exceptional than the sunrise. In the end, your body and your mind are the only things you own. Cherish it, keep it sacred. Want to cut something? Cut into a slice of cake, and celebrate every single day of your life. We only have so many.... too few.

Best Answer

this just made me tear up :) you have a way with words dude, thank you very much

Best Answer

Something I don't understand -sorry I can't help. The worst I do to myself is pick at hangnails and that hurts enough. Stay strong--wish you luck.

Best Answer

Just keep posting here, that way you'll forget about grabbing a razor. :D

Best Answer

Your hurt n right now but this to shall pass.<br />
We are all so Proud of you,making a year<br />
shows how strong you are. Every time you want to cut get up and go walking,<br />
look around at this big world and remember that you are a very important part<br />
of the rest of us...

Best Answer

try getting a life you idiot cutting is so boring you want hurt yourself do something real like jumping of a bridge and quit whining no one gives a ****.............

Best Answer

That's kind of a real douche-bag thing to say to someone. Just sayin'.

Best Answer

Dude you just sound ignorant, and i was looking for help and support not for some ******* to tell me to stop whining, so im sorry that you felt it so necessary to say something completely rude at hurtful to somebody you no nothing about i bet it makes you feel really good about your obviously very tiny ego. maybe you just really enjoy making an *** out of yourself, but this is something that is serious to me and obviously from all the wonderful things people have posted people do care and if you really didnt care then dont take the time out of your pathetic life to say something mean to someone you dont ******* know :) thank you

Best Answer

and this was meant to go to the person above you i am terribly sorry

Best Answer

Best Answer

My technique for addressing things like this is to do the work of Byron Katie. It is simply a fantastic way to approach things that we suffer over, a much better way to address stressful thoughts and ideas of all kinds.<br />
Go to youtube and search for Byron Katie film Fordítsd meg (Turn It Around) - magyar felirattal <br />
if you are interested in seeing how it works.<br />
We cannot fight our thoughts. It just does not work! What we can do is work with them, question them, learn from them. This is the only way to find peace, to literally make peace with our own minds.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

Like you just asked, ask yourself before you cut if you really need to do this and how long it has been since you have. If you have scars from before, look at them and remind yourself... they are just that, scars, you can get passed that need. You have come a long way :) (keep talking out your feelings)

Best Answer

think-"thats what emOs do and i'm no emO" lol i hope i helped.

Best Answer

lol i actually did say that to myself thanks

Best Answer

LOL then think its too cinematic and very much filmy :-D

Best Answer

Can you put an elastic band on your wrist and snap that instead? As like a diversion not to hurt yourself

Best Answer

Only one ( DON'T THINK ABOUT IT )

Best Answer

Try using a rubber band around your wrist, and snap it every once in awhile.

Best Answer