pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 20 Answers May 9, 2012

O.K. this is nerdy but... using as clamps to hold parts together while the glues dries.

Best Answer

Are you tongue-tied, Pent? LOL!<br />
Clamps for...Never mind, naughty man!<br />
To hold notes on a chalk board- a noteboard to remind family members who is going where and when.<br />
To secure tarps when the wind is high.<br />
To use for children's art projects-they make neat soldiers or angels.<br />
For puppy Sasha to drag around and eat! Bad Sasha!

Best Answer

Making cute little clothespin dolls with magnets on the back. Then you buy a magnet board and make scenery (with magnets of course) and all the good stuff for telling fun stories. Then, you give it all in one big box to some very lucky little girl, for her birthday.

Best Answer

Putting over your nose when sonething stinks :-P

Best Answer

closing that half ate bag of chips

Best Answer

haha! I use em ALOT! For EVERYTHING! I use fancy little colorful ones to hold paper shades in place, (in place of the cheap paperclips they send ) To pin up sheets / curtains/ panels under the winter curtains when the sun glares, to hold papers in place, to seal staleness out of cereal, chips, crackers, .......to bookmark pages, LOL, and to hold socks together to keep the washing machine gobble monster from eating them!!

Best Answer

Good for keeping pairs of shoes clipped together!

Best Answer

I used to be able to make match-shooters out of clothespins. The wooden match would ignite as it went flying from the shooter. Less cool today, but WAY cool when I was a kid!

Best Answer

I use them for hanging patterns

Best Answer

closing a bag of frozen fries , hanging up washed socks from the kitchen sink , making an elastic flinging gun that's an old one

Best Answer

making clothes pin cookies

Best Answer

that is indeed a first for me?How the heck do you do you do that?

Best Answer

i forget the exact recipe but you make a dough and wrap it around the clothes pins then back them. When i find the recipe i will post it

Best Answer

The spring-loaded one are good if you're making a rubber-band pistol out of them, and the the other kind, you paint and dress up like Christmas ornaments,,,

Best Answer

i used to make rifles like that , glad to see you made pistols

Best Answer

i'm starting to like you

Best Answer

Why thank you...I'm flattered!

Best Answer

We called then 'Texas Six-Guns'! LOL

Best Answer

to pin up clothes, I use them to keep chips bags closed as well.

Best Answer

Hanging out clothes,close a bag of chips.many uses for clothespins...

Best Answer