Meet more girl-friends. It's important to have girlies in your life because even though our men are the greatest people on earth, Let's face it. They don't allways understand.

Best Answer

My bf left the 1st. I've been taking culinary classes and writing a journal (diary) type of thing that he wants to read when he comes back. I write everything on there. It helps a lot! I'm 100% sure my bf will be glad I took culinary classes while he was gone.

Best Answer

If you're into it you could carry around a digital camera and every time you see something that you wish he was there to share with you, snap a photo. Once you load the picture up write what you were doing and how you felt about the photo and then print and send both of them to him. Make it as upbeat as possible...maybe even include a picture a day of you. Try taking some classes too... as someone suggested.

Best Answer

Thank you that's a GREAT idea!

Best Answer

The 'ways' to keep busy are right in your 'hands'......

Best Answer

take up a hobby, sport or art... that could keep u ocupied :)

Best Answer

if you're not already taking classes, go to school.

Best Answer