Excellent nutrition, those of us that have this curse are usually low in B vitamins, biotin, selenium, zinc and trace copper. I am holistic by nature and went off my meds completely 2 months ago. I stay away from trouble, "party-ers". Juicing raw green vegies is phenomenal!<br />
Tons of energy and motivation from the juice. If you feel good you'll make better choices. I'm doing really well right now. Lots of prayers too! My hardest thing is the exercise. Best to you...........

Best Answer

Yoga. Read self enlightenment books. Watch positive movies. etc.

Best Answer

Sadly, Bipolar and some forms of depression are a chemical imbalance, and medication is the only thing for that. Your life is too important to take a chance with, if you need help, you must talk with your doctor, and seek a second opinion! CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy also helps, with anxiety and depression. Google it and get Psychological counseling honey. You are not alone in this battle!

Best Answer

I can't see a doctor.

Best Answer

Why honey?

Best Answer

Nothing within walking distance. Home situation prevents it.

Best Answer

Ask a teacher to take you....phone child services and ask for help. How have you gotten your diagnosis for BPD?

Best Answer

A friend who used to be a shrink. She's been helping me for the most part. But I haven't seen her in a while. I don't really want to go anyway...I hate doctors...

Best Answer

Then I suppose you will have to keep doing what your doing....change is what creates change!

Best Answer

That didn't make much sense...

Best Answer

Change is what makes change....if you try a little harder, maybe, just maybe you will feel and act differently. You sound like you are full of excuses, and don't really want the help. I've been there, and when you are ready, I am here for you. But sadly, change starts with you.

Best Answer

I want help but I don't...I dunno anymore. :(

Best Answer

Sorry honey, I have tried, you need to get to a doctor, tell your parents, tell someone.....until someone listens...leave your house, get out and talk with anyone!!! Google teen support groups, go on to PsychCentral....you clearly have a computer.....you go to school, yes? Talk to a school counselor!

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I escape. I play the sims all weekend. It helps me forget about everything.

Best Answer