Meditation, Reading, Watching a Comedy, Physical Activity, Writing, Making Something, Walking Dog, Answering Questions on EP

Best Answer

Good idea :)

Best Answer

Make every attempt to think of something good in your life or happy moments from you past such as a pet, for example. When trying to go to sleep, concentrate on something that you thoroughly enjoy, whether that be an artform, sport, whatever keeps you focused, thus halting your mind from wandering, and you drift off.

Best Answer

Oh I like this!! I will do that before I sleep tonight thanks!

Best Answer

You are very welcome.
It absolutely works wonders.

Best Answer

Think about the people who have it worse than you. You will realized that all that your mind is throwing at you it is crap! and tiny bit of crap look trough a HUGE Microscope. This got you feeling that the problem are so huge. Yet they exist only in your mind if you wish to give it your attention and your precious time....!

Best Answer

Sleep all day.. Listen to my favorite music and think about the things that I can do that they can't..

Best Answer

drugs and alcohol :P

Best Answer