kizzard89 kizzard89 22-25, F 5 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Try to remember the people out there probably aren't really giving you a thought. They aren't judging you the way you may fear. I find it helps calm me to take deep breaths in through my nose and out through my mouth. It almost feels like you're exhaling the negative energy. You can do it discretely as long as you're not trying to have a conversation or something. I actually had to do that today when I was on hold on the phone. Trying to distract your mind when it wanders to those negative thoughts can help too. I just look around for something to trigger another train of thought. Hope something here helps.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input and thanks for putting it in a non-harsh way :-) I'm just trying to gather extra tools to help me just in case there's anything out there I haven't done before. Thank you so much.

Best Answer

Aw, you're welcome. :) I know how hard it is, I've been dealing with it all my life. As long as you keep practicing and putting yourself out there things will continue to improve.

Best Answer

Minimize the exposure. Plan ahead and keep calm

Best Answer

Realize that nobody actually gives a **** about you unless you actively bother them. They don't like you, they don't hate you, they aren't paying any attention to you: they simply do not care.

Best Answer

I would have to agree with this one. I suggest getting a 40 n slammin it in the walmart bathroom. LOL

Best Answer