I think you're going to have a boy, personally.

Best Answer

I think a boy too. The bump is real low down!!!!

Best Answer

That's what my mom is saying too

Best Answer

If the father of that kid lose weight it's a boy if the father put on weight then it's a girl, It worked for me that's how i new

Best Answer

Well my fiance' is in Iraq so I wont really be able to tell right now haha

Best Answer

Just tryin to help, but a i wish you all the best

Best Answer

I heard that with boys they sit lowerd own in the belly and girls higher up. I have been told that you get more sickness with girls. Whatever you have I hope it is happy and healthy x

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

You'll know for sure in less than 9 month's. Think of the suspense!

Best Answer

That's so long!!! lol

Best Answer

There are about a million old wive's tales, but none of them are proven to be accurate. My mom sais that after having 2 boys and 1 girl that you carry them differently. Unfortunately, you will have found out from an ultrasound before you are able to tell how the baby is carrying. You will have to be patient I guess. GOOD LUCK! I deliver in 3 days myself.

Best Answer

Thats exciting!!! What are you having?!

Best Answer

A boy. I knew I would have a boy before I got pregnant though. Ah, the advantage of psychic abilities. I had dreams about him for a long time.

Best Answer

When I was pregnant ( had a miscarriage :( ) I was dying to know too! Something fun you can try is the chinese birth chart & it will predict what you will have. Try it out, its fun!

Best Answer

Ahhh Im so anxious!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I also had a miscarriage before this pregnancy so I know what you mean, but I was 6 weeks in when I lost the baby, so this pregnancy seems to be going very smooth. I think I'm going to try some of these old wives tails just for fun!

Best Answer

Thats good, I hope everything goes well for you. But, seriously try the chinese birth predictor.. google it!

Best Answer

amniocentesis, but that is invasive. There is a blood test, but it isn't on the market yet and most likely won't be used unless the parents are at risk of carrying a sex-linked genetic disorder such as hemophilia.

Best Answer

the other method is not pleasant. amniocentesis and then karyotyping.

Best Answer