I love my husband just have fallen out of love. We are very young so change is normal, but we need to learn how to change together and not apart!!
wifemomlife wifemomlife 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 20, 2012

see a counselor

Best Answer

planning to do this for sure

Best Answer

Consider just how important it is to you to be "right".

Best Answer

ok!! I have tried this, but when we are in one of our arguments,it is like we do not fully understand each other.we take things in a way that we don't mean.

Best Answer

Usually, someone gives in. If he won't ever give in and you wont either, you can try the phrase, "You may be right". You're not agreeing but he may hear it that way and quit arguing about it.

Best Answer

Patience, patience, patience....and perspective.

Best Answer

I have triedpatience. I feel like he doesn't help out enough or spend enough time with us and have tried to let it slidequite often. But when I say something he thinks he does do stuff and spend time!! what do I do about this?

Best Answer

If you can't change him, you have to change you. I read and watch every thing I can get my hands on about marriage.

Best Answer

he started packing his clothes so i took his keys and hid em till he cooled off

Best Answer

Don't waste too much of your youth if after you've put forth effort and nothing has changed.

Best Answer