Turn 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 & 49 ;-)
You're 42! You don't need to answer any other questions :D
Get my sports pilots license and just fly! It is so expensive though but that is one of my dreams. Take a trip to the UK and possibly study abroad there.
Thank you :)
Whatever I do before then, I had better be quick about it. Let's give it a stab. Crap. This is a real eye-opener.
I'm 62 have to turn the clock back to turn 50
Find someone special, soppy as I get older.
Never mind 7! I'd just like to survive that long!
1. find the cure to aging
1. See lifehouse perform live<br />
2. Visit Italy to see where my family came from<br />
3. Be happy in a career<br />
4. Finish my psychology bachelor (and maybe do my honors etc) <br />
5. Sky dive<br />
6. Be happy with the person I am<br />
7. Own a house on the beach
Too late. Turned 50 in March! Why 50 BTW? Is that officially old?! :)
Got my life sorted out :S
Turn the clock back. I'm 57, lol