EmRose14 EmRose14 16-17, F 13 Answers Feb 26, 2012

LOTS of both... and both have been humbling

Best Answer

Best thing ? Meeting a 34 year old blond named Candy when I was 28 years old. Worst ? No contest ; being chained lying face down by all four limbs with thick, leather cuffs so I couldn't move when I was freaking out in the hospital and being left there for four hours in a tiny room by myself .

Best Answer

The realization that God is real. Then the worst was letting Him down after finding out He was real. Then the best again by Him showing me grace and mercy and mercy and grace :)

Best Answer

good answer!! :)

Best Answer

Thank you EmRose :)

Best Answer

The absolute best thing that has happened to me is...(flipping through diary pages...j/k) finding true love,the worst thing that has happened to me is finding out i am unable to bare children.

Best Answer

Best is getting a job you actually enjoy doing. Worst is losing a job period.

Best Answer

The best thing tha ever happenned was having my daughter. The worst is my divorce.

Best Answer

Best = getting the family I got<br />
Worst = health related stuff

Best Answer

Loving myself...losing my gf whom I loved very much.

Best Answer

Absolute best: I made a beautiful child with a man that I care deeply for.<br />
Absolute worst: I was sexually assaulted.

Best Answer

I like the best, the worst is sad!

Best Answer

It was by far my worst experience, but I've healed and moved on to better things. :)

Best Answer

Best = Getting clean and sober.<br />
Worst = My ex-fiancee choosing drugs over going to rehab with me.

Best Answer